Who's surprised?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Adrian

Had other stuff to do today so not going was an easy decision.
Got a text from dad after the game with 4 words:
Gutless clueless outplayed pathetic. For him to send that it must have been really really bad.

I wish I was surprised, but I'm not. We've essentially become the Exeter and Plymouth teams that a very different Dagenham & Redbridge once knocked out of the FA Cup.
Corinthian

I am sorry to say you are right Adrian but we are still in the hat for the 3rd round. We were lucky today and may be lucky again on the 15th December as we seem to occasionally get a result away from home.
mickeyblue

tactics 1st half was completly wrong then second half we didnt change it at all which is not good enough.

vassell out wide come inside sort of tactic is just bonkers. the fella is class upfront so play him there and he destroy's them today.

jones got abit of rough treatment but still did ok.

midfield 3 should of been a 2 and we have a cup tie

defense did ok as well.

we was just set up all wrong and it should of been sorted half time at the latest.

we had a free kick in there 3rd today right in front of sieve on half way line, everyone gets in box and we go back to center half who passes 2 center half to smash into touch. this has not come from players brain, this is taught on training ground.

to not be ready or up for our biggest game of season is a complete disgrace!

burnett out save our daggers
but we finished 9th!
Phippo

Not at all! In all honesty a draw was the least they deserved. From half way through the first half, we were not even second best! I cannot believe after the games against Oxford and Plymouth that we offer so little against lower league opponents. Crumbs of comfort are we are still in the draw for the third round. We have a better away record then at home this season. We have every chance of picking up tv money for the replay. Let's see what incentive the draw tomorrow brings.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Paul from Barking wrote:Quelle surprise !!

C'est toujours la meme histoire....

C'est e temps pour Monsieur B s'en aller, n'est-ce pas? Pour lui aller foudre le camp.

Mon Dieu - c'est horifique !
Bah moi je n'ai plus de confiance. J'ai la flemme d'aller au stade parce qu'on gagne plus jamais? C'est une vraie blague, contre une équipe de sixième division, de ne pas aller vers le troisième tour...
TommyD&R

The Romford Dagger wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:
Corinthian wrote:Aside for the first 20 minutes of the match we were dreadful. Cousins had a decent game and Labadie and Dunne were the best of the outfield players I thought. The rest weren't the outfield players were not at races at all. Tactically from my point of view we got it badly wrong. When the game started to turn against us we did not respond with any positive changes. Once again we showed that we do not know how to run down the clock. Naive . We were lucky to get a draw and still be in the hat. WB was on borrowed time. I believe today it run out.
He will never be sacked and never will resign, we are stuck with him until May 2017.
This is the saddest bit for me - you're 100% right
He's not 100% right, Burnett will probably get another two years for guiding us to conference safety in 2016/17
Alan

Surely the time has come for a sculpture of Wayne, perhaps embracing Thommo, to be placed in the car park?
Lcbdagger

I have up hope today when Connors made three separate attempts to pay a free kick in over 40 seconds then turned abs played it short with everyone in the box!!
ARNU

Eh bien, je pense que si nous avions un toit au-dessus de l'extrémité de la enterrer la fin de la route nous pourrions au moins rester au sec tout en regardant nous perdons à la maison de l'opposition inférieur
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
RampantDuke

So terrible. Today was the lowest moment in the history of this club since losing to Chesham in the FA Cup in 1994. That day we were a shambles under Cusack. It took over a year to get rid of him. The following season we got relegated to the Ryman and it took another 4 years to go back up. Since then it's been a pretty good ride but right now we are probably worse than the disparate bunch that Cusack and then Carr put in a Daggers shirt. It's been coming for a couple of years now and here we are. Relegation this season is inevitable and our spineless board are happy to sleepwalk into it. The crowd will diminish and it will be very difficult to get them back. The writIng is on the wall. Pass the cyanide......
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
AVincelotFlyingLeap

ARNU wrote:Eh bien, je pense que si nous avions un toit au-dessus de l'extrémité de la enterrer la fin de la route nous pourrions au moins rester au sec tout en regardant nous perdons à la maison de l'opposition inférieur
:lol: :lol: :lol:
ARNU

AVincelotFlyingLeap wrote:
ARNU wrote:Eh bien, je pense que si nous avions un toit au-dessus de l'extrémité de la enterrer la fin de la route nous pourrions au moins rester au sec tout en regardant nous perdons à la maison de l'opposition inférieur
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Merci pour votre appreciation LOL!!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !