Last Straw Burnett - please resign

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Reg Varneys wife

Wayne Burnett has to resign after this result, the team was completely tactically naive, these part-timers should have been completely played off the field, but if you have a team of coaches and managers (there are 3 of them) and a man like Steve Thompson who will not admit when his manager does not have a clue what he is doing then I suppose Burnett and Co (the 3 Stooges) will still be here next week and beyond, but a lot of us will not be, this is the last straw as far as I am concerned.

If you do not get rid of this idiot before Christmas then we will go down.

The Clown changes the team every week whether we play well or not – which is not very often – we still haven't won a home game this season and are not likely to with this idiot of a manager in charge.

I understand Gary Hill was at the club today, please come back Gary, we need to get rid of the 3 CLOWNS we have in charge at the moment, bring your own team in, whatevery it is, it can't be any worse than what we have at the moment.
Dagger42

There is no way he is going to resign once he loses this Job he will never manage again.
RampantDuke

Garry Hill - he's the Dagenham team selector!
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Paul from Barking

I'd be more than happy if Garry Hill were to come back. My favourite Daggers manager
dagger4eva

He left this club in a right old mess but after seeing him and having a quick chat id absolutely give Gazza Hill another shot.

More nous, passion and credibility in his left bollock than the 3 stooges have combined.

Calmed down a bit now but nevertheless that 2nd 45 particularly was unacceptable.

The players need to take a hard long look at themselves.
The board do too for that matter
And the 'management' - they need to bugger PDQ.