That's F...ed it

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Replay on Tv is not a cert as I just learnt their is a championship programe that week.

Brighton are at home on the Tuesday that's why Wednesday was announced and I can't see the BBC risking being called biased by showing Salford again.

I would imagine BT will pick that up and as they have a planned Broadcast on Tuesday night they will no doubt show a game from there and say stuff the obvious shock , if that is what it is, we are not moving our schedule.

At least the embarassment will not be shared by a nationwide audience like today, every Cloud.
Richie

Not sure I understand you Sussex? Programme says it's on Tues 15th unless TV move it. Police etc seemingly don't mind Whitehawk and Brighton playing on the same night.
DaggerJoel11

Also the replays are usually on BT Sport, and the Championship is covered by Sky.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Paul from Barking

Do we really want to be humiliated live on national TV?
RampantDuke

Can't imagine the police will be bothered by the 50 or so Daggers fans going down for the final humiliation. More likely they will just need to crack a sympathetic smile and maybe a pat on the head for each of them.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Chigwellian

I can envisage another WB meltdown with the fans after yet another FAcup exit at the hands of lower league opponents
NickMurphy

If worst comes to the worst, we'll be playing on the Thursday night like Port Vale did with Maidenhead in R1.

At least we get a bit of £££ this way.
Alan

If we get televised he will only spend the money on Kane Ferdinand.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Richie wrote:Not sure I understand you Sussex? Programme says it's on Tues 15th unless TV move it. Police etc seemingly don't mind Whitehawk and Brighton playing on the same night.
Thought I heard Wednesday 16th , will they want it the same night as Brighton being at home ?

Well lets hope a decision is made soon because time off work this time of year gets harder.
DaggerSince92

Brighton are away to QPR that week.