just seen it for myself

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
chasthedagger

today was the first game i have seen this season, i used to go to every home game but have been put off from going by the views of those that have attended.
after witnessing the performance ( i have to use that loosely) today i can see why the views of others were very accurate, we were at best pathetic we were outplayed by a supposedly inferior team whose midfield played there way up the pitch, in contrast we punted the ball upfield without a clue.
we were by far the inferior team and its sad to say but i will not be returning to watch that crap, i used to look forward to games as win lose or draw i would see a team give everything, unfortunately that team is being led by a manager and coaches who clearly cant get them to perform cant instill any fight and on that performance will certainly take them down to the conference do the people who employed them see what we the fans see and why oh why do they not take action.
A VERY FRUSTRATED FAN
DaggerJoel11

Today I also didn't go to a home game for the first time in two years through family commitments, I saw the game from a neutral perspective today. I have to say things look bleak, we were outfought by a team two leagues below who more than matched us. One step forward, two steps back.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''