Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

Replay is on BT Sport on the Wednesday.

http://www.thefa.com/news/the-fa-cup/20 ... ort-081215

First time for a while!
Voice of reason

As Admin says time to get behind the team for this and forget everything else
Lcbdagger

Good news... makes the game no less important though, whether it's on TV or not... if the Home match was on TV it would almost certainly have ensured none of our players were signed up in January!!
Mike the Dagger

http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/article/t ... 41651.aspx

The replay prices are up at the Official site. 1,200 available, pay on the gate.

Club looking at coach arrangements.
NBDag

Mike the Dagger wrote:
The replay prices are up at the Official site. 1,200 available, pay on the gate.

Club looking at coach arrangements.
1200 is a huge allocation for away fans when their ground claims to have a capacity of 2000. Does this mean that they're not expecting to sell a lot of tickets?
Mike the Dagger

NBDag wrote:
1200 is a huge allocation for away fans when their ground claims to have a capacity of 2000. Does this mean that they're not expecting to sell a lot of tickets?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAhEFuq62-I

They got no fans... you want some??
NBDag

Coach taking people there for a fiver. And they say the board aren't reading this forum!

http://mobile.daggers.co.uk//news/artic ... 41716.aspx
mickeyblue

grrrrrrrrrrr i do 4 shifts this poxy month and all next week not been gutted like this over footy for a long while.

sickie might be needed.
but we finished 9th!
dagger4eva

I take absolutely no credit whatsoever for the subsidised coaches :) :)

But seriously, well done to both club and supporters club for arranging. Works out at just £17 for ticket & travel.

Almost as excited about this game as the potential 3rd round match v Everton! Almost....
SUSSEX DAGGER

dagger4eva wrote:I take absolutely no credit whatsoever for the subsidised coaches :) :)

But seriously, well done to both club and supporters club for arranging. Works out at just £17 for ticket & travel.

Almost as excited about this game as the potential 3rd round match v Everton! Almost....
costing the Club FA , do the maths for everybody that gets on that Coach they get the money back from Whitehawk via gates receipts .

So please don't try to make out something it ain't , people will start to think you are as clueless as the Manager. Lol
stanton101

Wait till you see the ground. £12 for that shithole's a ******** liberty. I suppose a programme will be a score!
Phippo

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
dagger4eva wrote:I take absolutely no credit whatsoever for the subsidised coaches :) :)

costing the Club FA , do the maths for everybody that gets on that Coach they get the money back from Whitehawk via gates receipts .

So please don't try to make out something it ain't , people will start to think you are as clueless as the Manager. Lol
Spot on Sussex! Whitehawk supporters were charged £7.00 to travel to us on the coach. Bearing in mind the revenue the club will get for BT Sport coverage, this was a perfect opportunity for the club to offer something more to the long suffering fans.
Diggerthedog

Phippo wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:

Spot on Sussex! Whitehawk supporters were charged £7.00 to travel to us on the coach. Bearing in mind the revenue the club will get for BT Sport coverage, this was a perfect opportunity for the club to offer something more to the long suffering fans.
Whitehawk are bankrolled.........They will be next.

I'm up for this replay if we go in good numbers get behind the team then surely there can be no excuses.
Mike the Dagger

Phippo wrote:
To be fair to the club, last time they ran free coaches to Bath loads of people signed up then didn't show. A token £5 at least convers that and means that those that book are more likely to actually turn up.