Prediction v Crawley

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

Well we knew it was coming, as soon as the ball went in to our box Whitehawk duly obliged with an equaliser and we're off to Sussex for a replay! But before that we have the mundane league 2 to contend with and a trip down to Crawley. God knows what team And formation Wayne will select, but points need to be won and sharpish. My money's on a draw, what do you think?

Crawley 1-1 Daggers
Vassell
NBDag

I predict more of the same from us. Going for a 2-2 draw with us conceding from a set piece in the 98th minute of 3 minutes added time.
Pondfield Dagger

crawley with a 2 week rest, will be well prepared for this......

they've scored in their last 11 games in a row, and what with Dagenham better away normally scoring a goal... i'll go for btts and crawley to win....

crawley 3 dagenham 1
Lcbdagger

If Murphy plays then I expect a goal from him and a close 2-1 defeat
DaggerJoel11

In my last away game, we triumphed over Wimbledon rather fortuitously. I am also in attendance today having missed the Whitehawk game, and I firmly believe we'll grind out a result today and defeat Rhys Murphy 2-0 with a brace from Cureton. Prior to the Morecambe & Whitehawk games we'd played well, more than matching Oxford & Plymouth whose late goals denied us results. Come on you Daggers!
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Richie

Score draw
Kevin

Nailed-on win: 0-3 to us - hat trick for Zavon Hines, Ashley Chambers to get a straight red for sneezing without using a hankie.

:shock: