THOMMO

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
bloke down the pub

You are the MD. Its up to YOU. What are YOU going to do about it. Let us into your secrets, If we were any other club we would have been out of business . It seems , like the manager ,YOU are not up to the job.
We know you read this.

Do your job or stand down before this club is no more.
DagenHammer87

I don't think the club need to tell anybody anything.

If we did that, people would point out how unprofessional that is. No other club that's worth anything has ever done that.

The problem is we're not massively cut adrift and somehow there's two other teams in the division doing just as badly as we are.

It's frustrating, but tonight could be massive for the club. Win tonight and the atmosphere on here will be a bit different and I almost guarantee that Everton tickets would be like gold dust.

Let's get tonight over with. I'd say if we don't pick up any decent results between now and the 2nd January to let him go and give a new management team a chance to bring some players in.
Lcbdagger

Not cut adrift no, but we are very close even though it's not Christmas yet to already being in a "two down from three" situation.
bloke down the pub

You both need to go . Do it now .
Llort

bloke down the pub wrote:You both need to go . Do it now .
Great reply, true bloke down the pub comment.

For all we know the board know exactly what they're doing. Granted it could be running the club for a new housing development on the stadium, but I'd like to think they don't enjoy the abuse.
Adrian

Llort wrote:

For all we know the board know exactly what they're doing. Granted it could be running the club for a new housing development on the stadium, but I'd like to think they don't enjoy the abuse.
If you're going to come up with conspiracy theories at least have some brains about it.
The club doesn't own the ground and the board don't "own" the club either.
mickeyblue

i hope the dont enjoy the abuse as most of us has not enjoyed the football over the last few years
but we finished 9th!
Llort

Adrian wrote:
Llort wrote:

If you're going to come up with conspiracy theories at least have some brains about it.
The club doesn't own the ground and the board don't "own" the club either.
No I'm more than aware if that, but doesn't mean they wouldn't benefit from it.
I don't personally believe this to be the case anyway, I was just giving a simple possibility to try to demonstrate there may be reason to the madness.
dagger4eva

Both him & Bennett thought it was some joke as they 1st came out the boardroom (some hour after kick off) - when they reappeared a short time after they looked a whole heap more sheepish!!

Id sack the ******** lot to tell the truth
DI Mike Dashwood

Just out of curiosity, who do people think would be able to sack the Chairman and the CEO??

The old, Sack the Board chants always amuse me.
SteveW

Don't start getting all factual and logical Dashers you know that's not what this forum is all about.

Knee jerk sh*te and ludicrous comments are the requirements for posting on here.
dagger4eva

How about this theN?

So I press Dave the Plumb earlier.... he asks me "why do u keeping saying WE"

I say, well youre the chairman, is it not down to you to make an effing decision?

He says "oh l cant answer you" & walks off

Clueless and useless if ever there was
ARNU

dagger4eva wrote:How about this theN?

So I press Dave the Plumb earlier.... he asks me "why do u keeping saying WE"

I say, well youre the chairman, is it not down to you to make an effing decision?

He says "oh l cant answer you" & walks off

Clueless and useless if ever there was
Dave the plumber (Aka Mr Spineless / Mr anonymous) should do one as well.If I even knew which one he was id tell him myself. :lol:
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mick

Thommo has done wonders for our club and nobody is a bigger supporter than him.

Given our finances and where we have come from, nobody could have done a better job. Without him l believe we would have gone into administration and liquidated years ago, and we would not have a club today.

Thommo's hands are (always have been) tied by money constraints. This has just changed a little by the FA run.

I'm sure Thommo would rather spend the money elsewhere, but unfortunately he is going to have to give a chunk to Burnett.

It's never an easy decision to sack somebody, and as a person Burnett seems a really nice guy. But tough decisions have to be made, and in reality managers can almost expect it in football. I'm sure Burnett won't be surprised.

Thommo will do the right thing for our club........now he's got the money.
stanton101

I've no doubt Thommo's heart is in the right place and he's done a very good job. But WB should have gone after the Whitehawk replay. Thanks for scraping through Wayne, we'll enjoy our day out, but can you kindly piss off now.