Everton Tickets

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Phippo

Paul from Barking wrote:Based on what I saw last night we will be lucky to come away from Goodison with an 8-0 wallopping in fact, they might even get 10. Do you really expect 3,000 people to travel from Dagenham to see that? Do you expect that she blue nosed scousers want to see their youth side dismember us either? I don't
As long as the team give their all, It wont much matter to me what the score ends up being! We will be out of sight underdogs (as against Charlton years ago) so it will be expected we get trounced. If that happens I'm confident our supporters will turn a negative into something positive! Meanwhile let's go in numbers and allow ourselves to dream.
mickeyblue

3k people? nobody mentioned that mate

1k max i reckon.

and yes when i get my tickets if need to move to noisey section i will be, pretty certain this is what thread was open for.
but we finished 9th!
SUSSEX DAGGER

Mark wrote:Anyone been up there before and can advise if cab from lime street is ok or if the traffic is too bad? Would rather avoid the local train!

From Lime Street Station Taxi will be about £12

The nearest Station is Kirkdale around a mile from ground

The nearest Station with the best bus links is Sandhills
Paul from Barking

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Mark wrote:Anyone been up there before and can advise if cab from lime street is ok or if the traffic is too bad? Would rather avoid the local train!

From Lime Street Station Taxi will be about £12

The nearest Station is Kirkdale around a mile from ground

The nearest Station with the best bus links is Sandhills
And there are plenty of cars parked on house bricks..... Eh eh eh - calm down, calm down

Eh eh eh - calm down, calm down

Auntie Merge

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:We are on 10.07 out and 18.47.

Not sure on your bit Mark, although one of our lot used to go to Everton a lot so will see if he can advise. I think he said cab/walk/bus is best option from City Centre.
I'm on the same train. I'm travelling alone so hope I can hook up with other Daggers on the train at the other end and make my way to the ground with you.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Paul from Barking wrote:Based on what I saw last night we will be lucky to come away from Goodison with an 8-0 wallopping in fact, they might even get 10. Do you really expect 3,000 people to travel from Dagenham to see that? Do you expect that she blue nosed scousers want to see their youth side dismember us either? I don't
Yes, I do
Diggerthedog

Auntie Merge wrote:

Not sure on your bit Mark, although one of our lot used to go to Everton a lot so will see if he can advise. I think he said cab/walk/bus is best option from City Centre.
I'm on the same train. I'm travelling alone so hope I can hook up with other Daggers on the train at the other end and make my way to the ground with you.
Happy to Merge will let you know what trains we book. We will have to pick a pub and all use the same one.
Auntie Merge

Thanks. I'm more likely to want to get to the ground early and soak up the atmosphere than stay in a pub.
Paul from Barking

Auntie Merge wrote:

:oops: :roll: Auntie wants to go hookng on the train :!: ;)
Crushed Dreams

Me too.
Dagdale

Just hope the club do tickets for Season ticket holders first for about 3-5 days, and as they've been a bit of a bargain as of last couple of seasons know there's quite a few out there, think to dish out Saturday would be superb but somehow think its too early, the next home the Boxing Day clash to Cambridge would be quite a bind for a few of our way out supporters as no public transport on suburb trains and getting in, although if they send down 2,000 sure that's well enough for the club, I should imagine they'd be a few going who don't normally venture to add to that. 7.07 Euston and a good price Travelodge right in town for £58 and back on Sunday afternoon, should be a take like the Dutch friendly game pre- season which was superb, this could follow,result would be painful but hey its 'Our Cup final' and with a few doing stopovers imagine with Liverpool being quite a vibrant place to sink a few decent beers its got the making of a great weekend, Can't wait!
Diggerthedog

Auntie Merge wrote:Thanks. I'm more likely to want to get to the ground early and soak up the atmosphere than stay in a pub.
Will want to head to the ground early too. There will be pubs there too.
SteveMc

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Don't totally agree.

We have 12 of us now going. 4 are ST holders, 4 are regulars (15 games a season) and 4 will come 2 or 3 times a season for day out. Should we not all be allowed to sit together??

Not sure why people on here have to analyse everything and put everything out there as a stick to beat Club with. As IanC has said on other threads, for once can people not just look forward to a day out and a laugh!!

And where and me and Tom suppose to sit? LOL
Mike the Dagger

SteveMc wrote:

And where and me and Tom suppose to sit? LOL
Are you actually going to come along then? Blimey!
Dagger83

Bloody glory hunters do my head in.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.