Everton Tickets

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagdale

Virgin trains do the long haul runs out of Euston which generally consists of the North West (Liverpool and Manchester) and Scotland, the pendolino trains consist of 9 carriages and the buffet is carriage C, do a four pack of a few lager choices if my memory corrects me for 6 quid, teas £1.90 coffees a bit more. Going up North in Euston A is right up top of platform, reverse on way back. Once you've done the trains there's no going back to roads, far less stressful and great craic with dagger mates on board.
IanC

Totally agree my friend.
DI Mike Dashwood

100% agree. Days out on the train following Dagenham are what it's all about.

Always have a good laugh, always meet other Dagenham supporters, and people from other Clubs as well. Never any trouble, and always guaranteed a good laugh.

Think one of my favourites would be bumping into Neil Shipperley on the way back from Port Vale a few years back. He had some funny stories to tell and was grateful for a beer and some company!! Although actually, Simmo passing on some spare portions of chicken and chips from the players to me and my mate back in December 2001 was a highlight as I was starving at the time.

Looks like there will be a lot on the 9.07 and 10.07 going up so should be good day.
bearaab

Got a lift share going on with some Everton fans (the in laws)
Mike the Dagger

bearaab wrote:Got a lift share going on with some Everton fans (the in laws)
Oooh a mixed family. Dangerous!

Lets hope its them patronising you on the way up and the opposite coming back ;)
stanton101

Same here, wife's family all Evertonians, going up on the Friday coming back Sunday.
ARNU

Picked up mine tonight,fella in the ticket office says over 700 gone so far.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
bearaab

stanton101 wrote:
Same here, wife's family all Evertonians, going up on the Friday coming back Sunday.
They're all in Grays so we're going and coming back on the day. I'm just glad I'm not driving! Definitely a beers day.
stanton101

bearaab wrote:
stanton101 wrote:
They're all in Grays so we're going and coming back on the day. I'm just glad I'm not driving! Definitely a beers day.
Hers are about 15 minutes from Goodison, I'll be the one Dagger in the Gladys street end. Most definitely a beer weekend :D
bearaab

I was going to get home tickets and go with them but my dad and brother have decided to go now so it's away end for me.
Diggerthedog

1350+ sold another win Saturday and we could shift a few more.
Bluenose

So yesterday... Dagenham won away; and Everton lost at home.

Jus' sayin'
BarkingRambo

Everton take us on after playing Spurs and before Man City. It means we probably get a crap team but if there going to be any chance we can get a result this is it. It could kinda force evertons hand which competition to prioritise.
SUSSEX DAGGER

BarkingRambo wrote:Everton take us on after playing Spurs and before Man City. It means we probably get a crap team but if there going to be any chance we can get a result this is it. It could kinda force evertons hand which competition to prioritise.
That in itself is a massive blow to to us. Everton have four straight home games and It will mean a much reduced crowd to what we could have expected.
mickeyblue

not at those prices, pretty sure it be nearly a full house but with prob alot of youth
but we finished 9th!