Everton Tickets

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
mickeyblue

still grates me that i couldnt select own seats for game but at these prices ill prob go and get a second lot just incase im stuck behind a piller or something.
but we finished 9th!
bearaab

I doubt we'll sell all 3000 so I reckon there will be some moving about.
Phippo

mickeyblue wrote:still grates me that i couldnt select own seats for game but at these prices ill prob go and get a second lot just incase im stuck behind a piller or something.
It states on Everton website that restricted view seats are £1.00 cheaper! Funny that it hasn't been mentioned/passed on to the travelling fans (unless none of the tickets sold are restricted view, which seems very unlikely)!
Crushed Dreams

You should be aware there is no District line between Upminster and Barking and also no C2C on that stretch either. Replacement buses operate.
DI Mike Dashwood

Yeah, absolute pain the trains at this end next week.

There is a quick one from Romford to Liv St at 08.28 which gets into Liv St about 08.45 for those catching the 10.07 from Euston.
ARNU

Phippo wrote:
mickeyblue wrote:still grates me that i couldnt select own seats for game but at these prices ill prob go and get a second lot just incase im stuck behind a piller or something.
(unless none of the tickets sold are restricted view, which seems very unlikely)!
When I bought my tickets last week,I specifically asked for non restricted view.The guy in the shop said that Everton haven't sent any of those restricted view seat tickets so I think that's pretty reliable.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Phippo

ARNU wrote:
Phippo wrote:
(unless none of the tickets sold are restricted view, which seems very unlikely)!
When I bought my tickets last week,I specifically asked for non restricted view.The guy in the shop said that Everton haven't sent any of those restricted view seat tickets so I think that's pretty reliable.

Thanks for that Arnu, it's a relief to hear.
durnzo

Goodison doesn't have any massively restricted views. Unless you're unlucky enough to be behind a pillar and even then a lean to the right or left will sort it out. You see less from the back of the sieve.
mickeyblue

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leag ... supporters

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leag ... -away-fans

plus we need to sell 1700 before we get second tier which is a little optimistic so we will prob be made to stay in own seats
but we finished 9th!
Diggerthedog

So we have sold about 1400 and with 1900 available for the lower will every one stick to the quoted seat?
DI Mike Dashwood

Well unless I am missing something, I would imagine that would be the easiest thing wouldn't it DD ??
Diggerthedog

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Well unless I am missing something, I would imagine that would be the easiest thing wouldn't it DD ??
Of course but I feel that those that normally stand together to create an atmosphere will go wherever regardless. Club should have done one block for regulars who want to create some noise as per my original post.
RampantDuke

Diggerthedog wrote:
DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Well unless I am missing something, I would imagine that would be the easiest thing wouldn't it DD ??
Of course but I feel that those that normally stand together to create an atmosphere will go wherever regardless. Club should have done one block for regulars who want to create some noise as per my original post.
Digger the Dog - 1500 people who will have shelled out at least 60 quid to be there and put aside a whole day to go to a big FA cup tie will be the type who will make a noise and create a great atmosphere anyway. No need to segregate the 'loyal' fans from the day trippers - there will be some West Ham songs but that comes with the territory - overall there is no doubt that the atmosphere will be amazing until they score their 5th which might quieten things down a bit - just enjoy it!
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
mickeyblue

ohhhh please do not sing west ham songs anywhere near me as being called a ***** might offend you.

btw the lower tier holds 1700 and i reckon there still be a few sold this week so wont be much room to move around.
but we finished 9th!
Diggerthedog

RampantDuke wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:
Digger the Dog - 1500 people who will have shelled out at least 60 quid to be there and put aside a whole day to go to a big FA cup tie will be the type who will make a noise and create a great atmosphere anyway. No need to segregate the 'loyal' fans from the day trippers - there will be some West Ham songs but that comes with the territory - overall there is no doubt that the atmosphere will be amazing until they score their 5th which might quieten things down a bit - just enjoy it!
Our support will be diluted, day trippers won't know any of the songs. I will certainly enjoy is regardless.