Everton Tickets

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DI Mike Dashwood

We are near front, 14 of us, and all would prefer to stand, so if you are in front or behind us MB that works out well!!!
GdadSteve

Totally understand where everyone is coming from but it is disappointing when you take children and their whole experience of the game is a close up view of the backsides of the people in front.

The play off at Wembley was annoying because my Grandson's saw very little of the game.
mickeyblue

row 6 im in i think so if im infront of you or your grandson id gladly swap seats. but have a look around im pretty certain there be a spare seat of 5 to move to if worse comes to worse

i cant wait lol im like a little kid on xmas eve
but we finished 9th!
ARNU

Dunno why everyone cant sit for once. I think Im only 5 or 6 rows back so would have the arsehole if someone in front kept standing.Just manners innit ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
GdadSteve

I think that the atmosphere just gets to everyone. I must admit that, even at Victoria Road, I am always aware of people either side of me and do my best not to lean forward too much.

My first ever live game was the 1972 League Cup Final between Chelsea and Stoke. I missed all three goals because I didn't know the rule about everyone standing up when any attacking player entered the area!

One of the Grandsons is over 6ft now but the other one's younger brother now comes and he is 10. We shall just have to see what occurs!

See you all there!
Bluenose

Bluenose wrote:So yesterday... Dagenham won away; and Everton lost at home.

Jus' sayin'

Everton's last three home games: Lost, Lost, Drawn
Dagenham's last three away games: Won, Won, Won

Just putting it out there
Diggerthedog

1500 sold and only restricted view left but an empty upper tier, disgraceful that they would sell restricted view before allowing a normal seat view in the upper.
bearaab

All comes down to saving money.
Mike the Dagger

Bluenose wrote:
Bluenose wrote:So yesterday... Dagenham won away; and Everton lost at home.

Jus' sayin'

Everton's last three home games: Lost, Lost, Drawn
Dagenham's last three away games: Won, Won, Won

Just putting it out there

Calm down, calm down! ;)
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:1500 sold and only restricted view left but an empty upper tier, disgraceful that they would sell restricted view before allowing a normal seat view in the upper.
Not a businessman then ?

Why would they give a ****** where they put you for 15 quid ? Hardly gonna open the whole stand for a few stragglers.Anyway I bet if you went you,d stand all the way thru it and block my unrestricted view like some of the other less considerates.Also....I cant help myself here...A restricted view is better than the one from your armchair you've been sitting in lately waiting for a glory hunt. :lol:

Get in !!! :lol:
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:1500 sold and only restricted view left but an empty upper tier, disgraceful that they would sell restricted view before allowing a normal seat view in the upper.
Not a businessman then ?

Why would they give a ****** where they put you for 15 quid ? Hardly gonna open the whole stand for a few stragglers.Anyway I bet if you went you,d stand all the way thru it and block my unrestricted view like some of the other less considerates.Also....I cant help myself here...A restricted view is better than the one from your armchair you've been sitting in lately waiting for a glory hunt. :lol:

A businessman would not devalue the product they are trying to sell which is exactly what we have done here.

As for the other comments :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Cant help yourself anywhere it seems specially at the buffet :lol:
stanton101

I must admit to being amused by the "over 1500 sold" comments. Wasn't so long ago we only had 1400 fans for Whitehawk at home! Our fan base is growing by the hour. :lol:
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:
ARNU wrote:
Not a businessman then ?

A businessman would not devalue the product they are trying to sell which is exactly what we have done here.

As for the other comments :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Cant help yourself anywhere it seems specially at the buffet :lol:
What do you weigh then podge ? Cant be much in it bearing in mind my prime was 25 years ago and your a blob in yours.I wasn't !

A businessman would know that 15 quid is ****** all and that 10 or 20 moany away supporters is not their target audience. In fact a moron could work that out so I'd have thought you'd have that sussed lardy LOL!!
Diggerthedog

Now you've hurt my feelings I'm not playing anymore :lol:
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:Now you've hurt my feelings I'm not playing anymore :lol:
Lets start again.

Its nice to be nice.I'd far rather do that Mr Dog.**

(**Of course you will acknowledge my right to retaliate)