Everton Tickets

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

I hope the club can sell a block for the regulars to buy and the rest can sit somewhere else otherwise our support will be diluted. Take note Thonmo. Stevenage did this for a play off final at old Trafford.
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:I hope the club can sell a block for the regulars to buy and the rest can sit somewhere else otherwise our support will be diluted. Take note Thonmo. Stevenage did this for a play off final at old Trafford.
Good idea....Why would us regulars want to be sat with the casual fans like you anyway? :lol:
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
DI Mike Dashwood

Don't totally agree.

We have 12 of us now going. 4 are ST holders, 4 are regulars (15 games a season) and 4 will come 2 or 3 times a season for day out. Should we not all be allowed to sit together??

Not sure why people on here have to analyse everything and put everything out there as a stick to beat Club with. As IanC has said on other threads, for once can people not just look forward to a day out and a laugh!!
RampantDuke

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Don't totally agree.

We have 12 of us now going. 4 are ST holders, 4 are regulars (15 games a season) and 4 will come 2 or 3 times a season for day out. Should we not all be allowed to sit together??

Not sure why people on here have to analyse everything and put everything out there as a stick to beat Club with. As IanC has said on other threads, for once can people not just look forward to a day out and a laugh!!
Plus 4 confirmed Posse members who will leave their pipe and slippers at home and venture further than the M25 for a change. Are you boys booked yet?
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
DI Mike Dashwood

Yep, all done mate, same trains as you.

We had a booking for 9 all saved and done and hit that as soon as whistle went, and then 3 more have done a second booking since.

Looking forward to it.
Diggerthedog

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Don't totally agree.

I'm not saying restrict the tickets just those that want to buy and sit in a regular part. The day trippers like me Arnu :lol: wont bother asking for a seat in this section.
Dagger Steve

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Yep, all done mate, same trains as you.

We had a booking for 9 all saved and done and hit that as soon as whistle went, and then 3 more have done a second booking since.

Looking forward to it.
100% confirmed Saturday kick off? There isn't a chance it will get moved for this final score stuff?
DI Mike Dashwood

Everton have announced it as 3pm Saturday.

The Times have it listed as 3pm Saturday.

I am not sure (and could be wrong) the BBC do that Final Score Sunday Cup thing in Round 3 and beyond, I think that is specifically for the first two rounds.
Sagres

What is the best train to book
dagger4eva

Trainline.com

£36 return

Leave london 9:07am

Return Liv 19:48

Happy days
Mark

Anyone been up there before and can advise if cab from lime street is ok or if the traffic is too bad? Would rather avoid the local train!
DI Mike Dashwood

We are on 10.07 out and 18.47.

Not sure on your bit Mark, although one of our lot used to go to Everton a lot so will see if he can advise. I think he said cab/walk/bus is best option from City Centre.
Mike the Dagger

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:We are on 10.07 out and 18.47.

Not sure on your bit Mark, although one of our lot used to go to Everton a lot so will see if he can advise. I think he said cab/walk/bus is best option from City Centre.
Also booked on those trains.

COYD!!

SUSSEX DAGGER

kirkdale is the closest Station about a mile from ground.

Sandhills is a bit further out but they run a bus service from there
Paul from Barking

Based on what I saw last night we will be lucky to come away from Goodison with an 8-0 wallopping in fact, they might even get 10. Do you really expect 3,000 people to travel from Dagenham to see that? Do you expect that she blue nosed scousers want to see their youth side dismember us either? I don't