Everton Tickets

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DI Mike Dashwood

Appears a lot are on the 10.07. There are 14 of us, and most people I know who are going on train are on that one as well.

No doubt Wally and Bill are on the 5.07am or something to make sure they are at the Cavern Club for opening!?!?!?

Last time I remember so many being on one train was the return journey from that Plymouth game being discussed in another thread.
ARNU

11 coaches now too.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
daggersjeff

stanton101 wrote:I must admit to being amused by the "over 1500 sold" comments. Wasn't so long ago we only had 1400 fans for Whitehawk at home! Our fan base is growing by the hour. :lol:
Takes me back to 2010 when we suddenly "found" 10000 fans!!!!!

They're all crawling out of the woodwork again! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DI Mike Dashwood

That's what it's all about though isn't it?? We have 14 going in our group. 4 of us have STs, 2 more are regulars, 2 semi regulars, 2 occasional and 4 who used to go at various times but don't go much these days.

End of the day, as long as everyone behaves and has a good time and supports the team the rest doesnt really matter.

And who knows, some may enjoy it and come back more regularly. I bet there are quite a few regular supporters who first started following us on the back of a cup run or play off campaign??
Alan

Quite. It would be great if we picked up 100 or 200 supporters who are lapsed or newbies.
Diggerthedog

Fans will return once we start winning at home. 15 home games without a win and even die hards can't be bothered. Skint Northampton at home next and they have signed a very decent player but have no money just delay paying tax like Southend and worry about once promoted.
Heathwaydagger

Those of you who get to the ground early enough get into st Luke's. There's a good old memorabilia bit in there old programmes the lot. And very welcoming to all.
IanC

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Appears a lot are on the 10.07. There are 14 of us, and most people I know who are going on train are on that one as well.

No doubt Wally and Bill are on the 5.07am or something to make sure they are at the Cavern Club for opening!?!?!?

Last time I remember so many being on one train was the return journey from that Plymouth game being discussed in another thread.
Lol dashers you know us so well,unfortunately even 5.07 is far too early for the great wally & bill!
9.07 for us and at least ten others I think including me lad which is awesome,and yes we will be heading for the cavern club,Bill couldn't get enough of it last season (tranny game) and wants more.Likewise few of the others are keen,and the pub next to it.
IanC

Er I meant wally couldn't get enough of it!
SUSSEX DAGGER

IanC wrote:Regarding the attendance dashers I have a bet with a certain person who said the crowd would be below 20,000,looking like easy money!
Would have taken that Ian , really thought this would turn into a bit of a damp squib , this being Everton's 4th home game on the bounce with the Christmas credit card bills due in thought we had all the ingredients of a bit of a financial let down.

Liverpool must be rejuvenated in more ways then one.

With all the loans up and no news of any retentions think we are going to need a few bob in the next few weeks, so each ticket sold now is more then welcome.

By the way who decides on the price ?, remember a few years ago a number of lower League Clubs could not agree price's and had to get the F A to arbitrate. Is that still the case where both Clubs agree the price, if so we should congratulate our Club because they could easily have milked it
SUSSEX DAGGER

Diggerthedog wrote:Fans will return once we start winning at home. 15 home games without a win and even die hards can't be bothered. Skint Northampton at home next and they have signed a very decent player but have no money just delay paying tax like Southend and worry about once promoted.
Thought those problems have been sorted and they are now in control of a bloke with a nice few bob
dagger4eva

Ian, from what I hear, SteveW loves a Tranny game hark hark!! :)

Sussex, I believe pricing for the games is discussed & agreed between the two clubs.
£15 seemed just about the perfect number in my opinion to maximise attendance from Everton fans. Anything from 30,000 onwards will be magnificent!!

Desperately hoping we can AT LEAST get Ayo back before the game as a Dikamona / Notsoworthy CB partnership fills me with nothing but panic.... even against a Premier League second string!!

Mind you, Dunne in MF would be mightily handy too
Diggerthedog

We are on to make a minimum £100k from gate receipts for this tie judging by the tickets sold already. Fantastic amount for us and on top of all the cup money it will keep us going for 2-3 months.
Alan

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
IanC wrote:Regarding the attendance dashers I have a bet with a certain person who said the crowd would be below 20,000,looking like easy money!
Would have taken that Ian , really thought this would turn into a bit of a damp squib , this being Everton's 4th home game on the bounce with the Christmas credit card bills due in thought we had all the ingredients of a bit of a financial let down.

Liverpool must be rejuvenated in more ways then one.

With all the loans up and no news of any retentions think we are going to need a few bob in the next few weeks, so each ticket sold now is more then welcome.

By the way who decides on the price ?, remember a few years ago a number of lower League Clubs could not agree price's and had to get the F A to arbitrate. Is that still the case where both Clubs agree the price, if so we should congratulate our Club because they could easily have milked it
£15 is the minimum. The FA settle any disputes. Each side gets only 37.5% of the net gate receipts in 3rd round.
ARNU

Not being pedantic but my mates picked up £14 restricted view tickets.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !