Everton prices

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
IanC

Saying on evertons website that their adult tickets will start at 15 quid,hope ours are the same that will do for me.
Dagger83

I can't see Everton fans queuing for this so they were always going to be reasonable. Remember the can't charge us more than home fans for a similar standard of seat. £15-£20 seems about right.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Not the money spinner everybody was talking about then.

Average ticket price £13 = £260,000

Allow £20 k expenses

£120.000 each

Would imagine players bonus needs paying out of that

Reckon we have earnt not far short of that in the Whitehawk tie with prize money , gate money and tv money

Still better then a slap in the face with a wet fish I suppose but nowhere near the stupid sums being talked about
Diggerthedog

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Not the money spinner everybody was talking about then.

Average ticket price £13 = £260,000

Allow £20 k expenses

£120.000 each

Would imagine players bonus needs paying out of that

Reckon we have earnt not far short of that in the Whitehawk tie with prize money , gate money and tv money

Still better then a slap in the face with a wet fish I suppose but nowhere near the stupid sums being talked about
We will only get 40% of any gate receipts as FA gets 20% don't forget the tax also comes of before the split on gate and the tax on TV Money. Doubt the crowd will be much above 17-18000.