Team vs Rovers

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
leewilson

Even though we're all pretty euphoric at the moment, the reality is that we're still up the creek in the league.

Wayne said in his post match interview that he would likely have to make changes after 120 minutes on a heavy pitch. What would you go with?

I'd go:

-----------------Cousins

Hoyte----Clevid----Ayo------Widdowson

------------Raymond-----Dunne------------

Jones------------Labadie--------Chambers

------------------ Doidge

I don't rate Nosworthy's legs most of the time even when he has had a rest so god knows what state he'll be in come Saturday. I'd give Passley a breather as well as he covered a lot of ground. In fact, I'd freshen up the wide areas with Jones and Chambers as our wingers. Hemmings was dire yesterday. I'd go with Doidge for this game to run and hassle and provide some energy. I think it's imperative to give Curo a rest, especially with a busy xmas period coming up. I'd go for the 3 in CM to help out with the legs. Raymond deserves an opportunity alongside Dunne and Labadie.
Adrian

Unless we're appealing on the grounds of mistaken identity, it might be best we don't play Dunne.
Mark

Same team as last night but Doidge for Vassell and Raymond for Dunne. Maybe Dikamona for Nyron.

Only others who might be leggy are Passley and Widdowson in which case we have Jones and Connors.
Lcbdagger

Would love to see Raymond get a run out with Dunne out but almost certain the captain will come in.

Agree on Doidge but Vassell at least knew where the goal was this week so will surely get another run out.