John Still

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mark

I'm not sure anyone could keep this squad up. But I at least want to see some work ethic and organisation while I endure watching us get beat. Wayne has lost the crowd and it is a chore going every week, one that a lot of people no longer want to do.
bearaab

It seems that a lot of people that gave John Still a hard time for leaving have suddenly forgiving him. Maybe arnu could buy Arber a pint next as well...
SUSSEX DAGGER

If he is appointed then he gets my full support.

But is he really the answer ?

The only two teams we have beat this season he has lost at home to ????????
and he has managed that with a far better team that he has got here.

Does he really want it or need it , if he walks into here then Luton will claim he has not suffered loses to the extent they are going to pay him surely ?

Don't know how these things work in football but I know for a fact that's how things work in the outside world.
daggersjeff

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:If he is appointed then he gets my full support.

Does he really want it or need it , if he walks into here then Luton will claim he has not suffered loses to the extent they are going to pay him surely ?

Don't know how these things work in football but I know for a fact that's how things work in the outside world.
No Sussex hes not the answer even short term
After declaring " Dagenham are my blood"
He walks away......................................
the rot lies way beneath..... Bennett resign now take the rest of your scum bag pals with you.....yes Simmo that includes you......cut your losses and ****** off...and leave us to rebuild the club

Dave A needs to be back on the board....he would never allow this shit to go on
SUSSEX DAGGER

daggersjeff wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:If he is appointed then he gets my full support.

No Sussex hes not the answer even short term
After declaring " Dagenham are my blood"
He walks away......................................
the rot lies way beneath..... Bennett resign now take the rest of your scum bag pals with you.....yes Simmo that includes you......cut your losses and ****** off...and leave us to rebuild the club

Dave A needs to be back on the board....he would never allow this shit to go on
Please I will have a debate with you and we may not agree but please keep your obvious anger in check.

I am absoloutely certain that everybody has given their all amongst the current Management team . They have all tried their very best but looks like they have been worked out bu oppressing teams and have come up short.

This is very hard for me because I have backed them to the hilt, but even I now have to accept that the time has come for us to part.

Wayne Byrnett or anybody else on who the axe will fall should not be the subject of a hate campaign, they have tried their best but will not be the first or last to fail In the fickle world of Football Club Management
ARNU

bearaab wrote:It seems that a lot of people that gave John Still a hard time for leaving have suddenly forgiving him. Maybe arnu could buy Arber a pint next as well...
Bringing Still back would be a mistake.He'd just rule the roost and let us know how lucky we are to have him back.He might just keep us up,Wayne might just keep us up even I could finish last.If we are going to replace WB lets not ****** about,lets do it properly at least.Get the right man in,one that has a vision and can motivate this lot to do their best.Arber is not that man either.Hes welcome to a pint for his services to Dagenham and Redbridge but I think he'd just dash it into my face as I believe his ability to take criticism leaves a lot to be desired(I once said he was slower and past it and that he played in vital games whilst injured when fitter players were available...he didn't like it despite admitting it later on)Do we want another angry man in charge ? One with no experience at all ? No lets do it properly.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

Hate campaign? Never has been just admit defeat you have been wrong for the last two years. Your messiah has left the building and you no longer have to lick his ring piece. :P
bearaab

I don't think we should get Still back. I have no problem with the way that he left, but if he can't do it in the same league with Luton, then what's the point? I'd rather they take a punt on an experienced non league manager that fancies quitting their day job.
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:Hate campaign? Never has been just admit defeat you have been wrong for the last two years. Your messiah has left the building and you no longer have to lick his ring piece. :P
The last 2 years we finished 14th and 9th.You were certainly wrong.

This season.....not so good.Time now for a change,not last year or the year before.
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:Hate campaign? Never has been just admit defeat you have been wrong for the last two years. Your messiah has left the building and you no longer have to lick his ring piece. :P

This season.....not so good.Time now for a change,not last year or the year before.
The first two seasons he got lucky as he had the remnants of what the previous manager left him, this is his first full season of his own team and it speaks volumes. He should never have been given the job and should have been sacked at least 4 or 5 times since then.

I have said it from day one, not a manager stick to coaching. Ask Grays and Fisher fans!
The Romford Dagger

bearaab wrote:I don't think we should get Still back. I have no problem with the way that he left, but if he can't do it in the same league with Luton, then what's the point? I'd rather they take a punt on an experienced non league manager that fancies quitting their day job.
'I'd rather they take a punt on an experienced non league managee that fancies quitting their day job'.

So they should come from non league but be experienced. Surely experience at our level is needed.

There should be no punt taking at all. Experienced short term option is still
bearaab

Well this club always used to be about taking a punt on a non league player, don't see why it should be different with a manager. But no, let's get Still again. We might even end up signing the Luton team as they won't want them anymore and he can continue to underperform with us instead of them.
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:
ARNU wrote:

The first two seasons he got lucky as he had the remnants of what the previous manager left him, this is his first full season of his own team and it speaks volumes. He should never have been given the job and should have been sacked at least 4 or 5 times since then.

I have said it from day one, not a manager stick to coaching. Ask Grays and Fisher fans!
It is definitely a hate campaign for you.Any daggers manager who has finished 9th and 14th has done well.You're not happy with us just wanting him out are you ? Where should Dagenham finish consistently Mr Dog ? Stilly had some ****** awful seasons finishing worse than 14th with far better players.It looks like he's going today but you'll never be pleased.
SUSSEX DAGGER

This season.....not so good.Time now for a change,not last year or the year before.[/quote]

I have said it from day one, not a manager stick to coaching. Ask Grays and Fisher fans![/quote]

It is definitely a hate campaign for you.Any daggers manager who has finished 9th and 14th has done well.You're not happy with us just wanting him out are you ? Where should Dagenham finish consistently Mr Dog ? Stilly had some ****** awful seasons finishing worse than 14th with far better players.It looks like he's going today but you'll never be pleased.[/quote]

Well looks like the Annual witch hunt against the Manager is over for another year.

Hopefully it will not start again until September next year at the earliest but as sure as night follows day it will happen.

Take away this season as yes it has been dreadful and the decision to make a change is probably right, but when Supporters of this Club are not satisfied with 9th and 14th place finishes god help the next bloke.
Alan

We haven't won at home for 8 months and we are on target for 27 points Sussex. What happened in seasons gone by is not going to save us this season.