CHELSEA FANS HAVE DONE IT.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Turned on their team today fully sipported the departed Manager and told those who really was to blame for their dreadfull season what they thought of them.

I did not need the excellent discription on Daggers Player today to know who really are the culprits of our demise It is those we have entrusted with the shirt of our beloved Club,given the odd exception. In the words of Chelsea Supporters this afternoon. YOU HAVE LET US DOWN
Adrian

It's the manager that brought the players in.
It's the manager that fails to properely motivate and organise them.
It's the manager that keeps sticking with players that most of our supporters can see aren't good enough.
The Romford Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Turned on their team today fully sipported the departed Manager and told those who really was to blame for their dreadfull season what they thought of them.

I did not need the excellent discription on Daggers Player today to know who really are the culprits of our demise It is those we have entrusted with the shirt of our beloved Club,given the odd exception. In the words of Chelsea Supporters this afternoon. YOU HAVE LET US DOWN
Whilst it is true that Wayne signed these players Sussex, you are of course right that the players have seriously let the club down.

I wasn't at the game today as I have been the at the same teams games for weeks now home and away.

But I come to daggers when I can. The players show no fight. No heart. No desire. No bottle. No willingness.

They are a disgrace to dagenham and redbridge. Simple as that.

They should be ashamed but I guarantee only a handful give a shit
Alan

I agree that there are players who are letting us down. Like Boucaud, who was terrible today. But burnett made him captain.

The team lacks organisation, a plan and leadership. I expect the board to sack Burnett and bring in Still.
RampantDuke

Chelsea won today. Yes the players let the manager down but results have already started to improve. So surely the same might happen to us? It couldn't get any worse.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Lcbdagger

The players were a disgrace today... Jones bottled it big time, attack offered nothing, Chambers was dire yet managed to stay on the pitch once again... only positives today were that Hoyte and Passley communicated and overlapped well even if the final ball didn't have anyone on the end of it all game, Labadie ran his absolute nuts off again and played with a real passion even when the midfield went on holiday without him after 15 minutes and Connors also for me gave his all today despite me still being convinced he will never be a starting Football League LB given his lack of quality.

Boucard was terrible, the centre backs look completely lost out there (fair play to Ayo first half who played like he did at times last season) Jones and Chambers offered nothing and collectively we gave no impression of getting back in to the game at 1-0. Fair play they scored from an excellent free kick off the training ground but the lack of fight out there goes well beyond an out of depth manager now.

Real problems in that squad for whoever would come in unless Cureton goes on a scoring run from last year (with half the service this season) and we get the real Hemmings back from last season too.