today, yet again

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

Was another disgrace.

For the 1st time pretty much entire crowd called for his head.

Burnett says he has no msg for the fans.
Called on club to sack him if they see fit.
Reckons players would be devastated (they dont show it) if he was sacked
Says we lost as B.Rovers has better players (a familiar excuse - but at least contrary to us being underdogs to Whitehawk)

I dont believe there is a single soul out there who can look themselves in the mirror and say he should stay.

I was told after the game by someone who shall remain nameless that "the board are FINALLY listening"

NEVER have I seen scenes like we had upstairs after the game and l hope we never have to.

I believe he will be gone before our next game!!

Happy christmas lol
Last edited by dagger4eva on Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adrian

I can believe some players would be devastated if he went - no one else would give some of them game time.
Llort

It's the Christmas gift to bring the fans closer together.

Wayne Burnett, not the manager we deserve but the manager we need... Nope batman doesn't work here.

Didn't get to see today's game so can't comment on today's performance but I could probably guess, Burnett said to keep the ball down and at half time we pushed up into their area constantly but were unlucky on their counter attacks
Pondfield Dagger

arrogant as ever...

`what do you want me to say to the fans`
`ask every Dagenham player one by one, they will be devastated if I left`

`they have better players they us`.... Why does he keep saying that every game...its an insult to our players.
nomis

What happened upstairs in the bar after the game ?

About time we as supporters stopped putting up with this shit

Personally I'm not going again until he's out of the club

Made that decision after Exeter game
admin
Site Admin

One of the worst things about this is, I just sense the feeling that he has no respect for the club, no respect for the fans either and just wants to do what suits him.

One of the best things about this club is, it truly means something to the people involved in it I don't want a man like that there who doesn't seem to have a connection with the club. Time to go Wayne
Diggerthedog

nomis wrote:What happened upstairs in the bar after the game ?

About time we as supporters stopped putting up with this shit

Personally I'm not going again until he's out of the club

Made that decision after Exeter game
People signing Dave Andrews name and Dave being literally in tears. Sad times.
Adrian

Pondfield Dagger wrote:arrogant as ever...

`what do you want me to say to the fans`
`ask every Dagenham player one by one, they will be devastated if I left`

`they have better players they us`.... Why does he keep saying that every game...its an insult to our players.
The first bit is astonishing. He's given the chance to try and endear himself to the supporters and responds with 'What do you want me to say?'

Here's a suggestion Wayne, maybe try something along the lines of wishing us a Merry Christmas. Might not mean much but it sends out the right message.
Last edited by Adrian on Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Llort

admin wrote:One of the worst things about this is, I just sense the feeling that he has no respect for the club, no respect for the fans either and just wants to do what suits him.

One of the best things about this club is, it truly means something to the people involved in it I don't want a man like that there who doesn't seem to have a connection with the club. Time to go Wayne
I couldn't agree more
mickeyblue

i was stunned on more than 1 occasion in the interview, how can he say they have better players than us, were not playing barcefuckinglona, they had players that wanted the ball far more than our players, they went into tackles like they ment it not like our players who are pretending to tackle.

he signed the bloody players some of which are ex prem pffffft.

board have there biggest decision over next few days, lets just hope they do the right 1.
but we finished 9th!
stanton101

An absolute pathetic excuse for a football manager. Jog on, Your team are shit, your staff are shit and most of all you're shit. Absolutely ******** hopeless. ****** off!
Auntie Merge

I'm not a violent person but I wanted to punch him in the first 30 seconds.
His arrogance is astounding.

'Bristol Rovers had better players than us'

Every team we have ever played has had better players than us but the manager has motivated our players and given them tactics which allowed them to perform above their previous ability.

The manager is at fault here.

#burnettout

SACKED IN THE MORNING (we hope)
hockley dagger

Im no genious football management but.

From what I could see today Ayo was our best player before ht. He then goes ballistic at our defence for letting their rb walk through 2 players and have a free crossing opportunity. Then for some reason he gets taken off for our so called 'premier league player' and whats the first thing he does? Misjudged a bloody header so it went 10yrds backwards. There was no sign of him being injured so all I can think of is him questioning tactics at ht which is so far for burnetts ego. must have been shatterd because of all the hard work he puts in in training and about other teams having better players. Poor old wayne.

BURNETT OUT
mickeyblue

10 mins or so before HT it was pointed out to me that ayo was struggling, hamstring injury that he was trying to run off. was shocked to see him not brought off before.
but we finished 9th!