Chesterfield

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

Tough old game tomorrow. Please let the right Daggers team turn up.
Richie

I'd make a few changes, players will surely be tired after xmas so bring in the likes of Connors, D'Ath, Scott and have a fully fit Murphy etc. for NYD.
HogansHeros

I wouldnt bring in scott hes so bad
NickMurphy

I'd take Dickson out for starters and I'd quite like to see D'Ath start.
ARNU

Oberfemi should start instead of Dickson (I should start instead of Dickson come to think of it).Im guessing Oberfemi is injured or he'd have been starting anyway.Failing that Josh(Last chance Scotty).Medi's gone off the boil again so maybe Shields or Edgar.

Don't want to see Dickson ever again tbh.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Kevin

Would certainly take a draw from this one!

Hope they're not all cream-crackered for the Wimbledon game...
SUSSEX DAGGER

6 and half hours to get there owing to the chaotic transport systeam in this third world Country. Not looking forward to this at all , can only see us being on the wrong end of a hiding and then having to face a nightmare journey home. After boxing day tepid display i feel like some our team looked ,cant be bothered.

Having already bought match tickets i have not got much choice but if i knew then what i know now there is no way i would put myself through it.

What looked a month ago to be a game to look forward to now is looking a right chore.
Ilford Dagger

On a positive note we have never lost away to Chesterfield so this could continue tomorrow - you never know!
Realistically we should lose this match 7 times out of 10 but if this is one of the other 3 then whoopee!!
Dagdale

I really hope we can come home tomorrow night with a beaming smile on our faces after the fiasco and frustration of the last three games and give us a happier Christmas. Were definitely up to one of the best sides tomorrow in this league and on their manor, gord help us!. It looks on present form were gonna get smashed but one side of me says we seem to rise and play our game better against the top boys and I'm banking on Wayne to show us what he's made of now and put an end to this dip and hopefully were be blessed with great support again (Like at Pompey) and get behind 'em. Tighten up at the back please, sort out set pieces once and for all and service Rhys/Obafemi more and we could come up trumps. I really think we can get something here!
matt_drfc

Connors, D'ath and Shields in for Femi, Elito, Dickson.
daggersjeff

I would have taken a point before todays game.

They have a player sent off, so I'm thinking ok, maybe its our lucky day. Yet despite missing a pen and a couple of other chances, we only get 4 shots on target.

Loanee striker in January?
Richie

We have the top scorer in the league! Not sure what to think about the result, hit the post, Hines' pen & apparently Howell missed a header from 2 yards.

Stops the rot though, need to beat the Wombles on NYD now.
IanC

Great result,would have taken that all day long.Dont care they had ten men,
theyre top of the league and at home with big support,that makes up for that.Shame we missed the pen but still great result.Good to see shields involved too.
Ilford Dagger

Despite only facing 10 men for much of the time most, if not all, of us would have taken a point before the start & it has stopped the rot.I said yesterday that we had never lost away to the Spireites & we've kept that record so credit where it's due.
Crushed Dreams

Hines picked up his fifth yellow today so I guess he''ll have New Year's Day off.