DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE HAVE DONE IT.... OFFICIAL

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

Says one Sky Sports News journo on Twitter...

And http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/12/21/po ... r-burnett/ (but its the same guy!)

DI Mike Dashwood

Am glad it has been done and has happened.

Whatever peoples views on the whole "affair", and it is clear people have different opinions, I think in the end everyone was in agreement something needed to change, so best that it had been done and people can try and move forward, on and off the pitch.
daggersjeff

It gives us a chance....a very slim one!!!....but a chance!!

LETS GET BEHIND THE BOYS BIG TIME ON SATURDAY

We don't expect miracles.....just effort and passion!!

HAPPY XMAS!!!

COYD!!!!!
Dagdale

Surprised it took as long as it did, really couldn't see any other alternative, I admire loyalty in football and sentiment but there's obviously some major breakdown that's been going on far too long, still can't get over his last interview on Saturday, and I'd like to see the other two replaced too, hope we can somehow get a guy with a more modern approach and bring height up front.
Daggyjack

Thank god for that.
I'd like to see a young upcoming manager from the non-league being given a chance but I can't see us paying a club any compensation, given that we now must pay off WB.
Perhaps the board acted knowing that money will be coming in from the Everton tie, so in fact it could be that one of WB's victories ultimately cost him his job!!