Bradley Goldberg

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Lcbdagger

Our young striker has interest in him from 'a number of league clubs' in January according to Sky...

Surely the form (or lack of) from Dickson and the recent performances from Josh show we can do with getting him back and in the squad? Can understand why we gave him a short contact and why he went on loan the way Rhys in particular started off the season, but he scored a few lovely goals in pre season and one in the ESC so he knows where the goal is.

Really disappointed if we lose him in the short term as he should have a great future.
ThatRoundThing

I think our board will have to wait and see what offers are produced. It may well be the case to sell Goldberg to keep Murphy or sell Murphy at a time that we know we can get Goldberg here.
Home attendances have been poor and just how long can the Gayle money keep the club in the black.
shoreyda2nd

For now at least i'd say it's better for him to be playing week in week out. If we were playing 442 every week I'd say give him a chance, but if he came here he'd only be sat on the bench the majority of the time.
Lcbdagger

Not saying he is a starter at all... but i'm yet to see anything even close to a performance from Dickson that shows why why brought him to the club. I don't see a certain starter if Elito is in midfield who goes up top with Zavon and Rhys.

Goldberg has played out wide this season at times and is scoring for fun
SUSSEX DAGGER

There may be an option written into his contract. Fully expect a bit of the wage bill to be freed up in the New Year so his chance may be close. We are currently carrying a lot of deadwood . Time to face facts with some of our squad.