Reinforcements

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagger42

Whoever the new manager is, he is going to have to pull some gems out of the bag in the loan window if we are going to stay up!!!
Diggerthedog

We won't be signing anyone unless they are free. The other coaches have remained as they cannot be sacked as its unaffordable. Simple fact is we need at least 35 points to stay up impossible. Whoever comes in will have to be happy with seeing relegation on their cv.

The board should have acted at least two months ago we would have stood more of a chance but now we literally have no chance.

Some of our players need to have a long hard look at themselves. I won't pick ten out individually but they will know if they are giving their all.
Richie

We're missing confidence as much as anything else. At 0-0 we always look decent but as soon as 1 goes in we crumble.
Sagres

Simply not good enough to stay up!
ARNU

Well now WB has gone who are we gonna blame now ?

Apart form Joss Labadie and Dunne(Who isn't even ours) I cant see a strong case to keep any of the other shirkers on the pitch today.

We need a total clearout cos this bunch of lazy bastards wont keep us up now.What did Cureton do all game? What did hemmings do all game ? How did Hoyte get man of the match ? Abileye was rubbish.I don't want any of them next season when we're trying to stay in the conference.Total bunch of shite.Why have I bought an Everton ticket ? If we don't lose that 10 or 11 nil then Martinez needs sacking.

Worse Dagenham team we've ever had I think.At least it puts to bed any chance of Hackett and Currie taking over.We need a total overhaul.Just keep Joss Labadie,the rest can ****** off !
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:Well now WB has gone who are we gonna blame now ?

Apart form Joss Labadie and Dunne(Who isn't even ours) I cant see a strong case to keep any of the other shirkers on the pitch today.

We need a total clearout cos this bunch of lazy bastards wont keep us up now.What did Cureton do all game? What did hemmings do all game ? How did Hoyte get man of the match ? Abileye was rubbish.I don't want any of them next season when we're trying to stay in the conference.Total bunch of shite.Why have I bought an Everton ticket ? If we don't lose that 10 or 11 nil then Martinez needs sacking.

Worse Dagenham team we've ever had I think.At least it puts to bed any chance of Hackett and Currie taking over.We need a total overhaul.Just keep Joss Labadie,the rest can ****** off !
Who signed these players? Oh yeah Koko, he is still to blame.
SUSSEX DAGGER

The fall guy has fallen and we got worse.

Said that if we had a 160k to waste then waste it on the team and if you don't agree with anything else then it was there for all to see today.

The day we sacked Wayne Burnett is the day we got relegated , simply because we have not even got a pot to piss in now. Like it or not that is the reality of the situation now.

Out of that lot today the only ones who gave me any hope Dunne, Ayo , Pask all go back Tuesday and the fact they were not great today but still managed to look better then the rest of them.

Nobody on Gods earth are going to get that lot winning , we need at least 4 quality loan signings and we don't have the money.

Shocking , we are going down and the only thing that can save us now is Yeovil and York prove worse then this lot , can we really survive on 26 points because that is all we are going to have to get.

Their second proves my point entirely.
Adrian

I don't think we looked any worse today than at any other point, Cambridge just got the job done quickly once they had the lead.
Nothing was going through change that quickly when the only change was to remove the top of the chain.

Our defence is poor - Obileye and Pask are better than Nosworthy and Dikamona but they both could do with someone with a bit of experience next to them.
Widdowson is awful - what on earth was he doing when O 'Brien ended up kicking the ball into their player?
Midfield wise, Labadie has the potential to be much better if he'd concentrate on playing and not trying to get cheap free kicks.
Dunne seems to have sunk to our level a little after initially looking better.
The wide players don't do enough. Passley at least looked to get crosses in but Hemmings does so little.
The forwards might ad well not be out there at times, they get so little service.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Adrian , the players you quote in the third paragraph loans are up and we will have to revert to the other two
after Monday.

Who ever takes over this shambles is going to have to clear the lot out in the Summer and start again.

I don't care who is Mamaging when your players cross that line there is no way you expect them to defend s free kick like that, it went right through us. At 1-0 you might get a break and get something but there was way back from 2-0.

I always thought that we could get out of this but today I saw a beaten, clueless and toothless team and can't see anyway out of it
Adrian

I'm aware of that.
That would have been no different if Burnett had stayed.
You seem to forget that it was him that brought in all 4, and I'd say they all have issues defending properly (although Pask deserves some slack given his lack of experience)

If Burnett had stayed I'd have expected to sign more of the same sort of players he has before which would have left us no better off.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Your bang on Adrian, but when you feel as depressed about things the way I am feeling tonight all logic goes out the window.
Daggyjack

ARNU wrote:Well now WB has gone who are we gonna blame now ?

We blame WB for the dross he brought in. WE will be no better off with his sidekicks in charge.
At least appoint JS until the end of the season straight away to give him a small chance of bringing players in, in the loan window.
Cluelessly run club at the moment who deserve to get relegated.
Pondfield Dagger

we going back to the other dug out next game? how bare were those seats to their left of the dugout......wayne took quite a few hangers on with him it seems.......
JFJBENSTEAD

We need more height throughout the team.
leewilson

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Out of that lot today the only ones who gave me any hope Dunne, Ayo , Pask all go back Tuesday and the fact they were not great today but still managed to look better then the rest of them.

Really? Not sure what game you were watching Sussex but Ayo and Pask were bloody atrocious. Pask was bullied all afternoon. Even in the first half when we were relatively solid, Pask got done with a simple ball over the top on multiple occasions and was outmuscled massively by Corr. He made one good saving tackle in the 2nd half but this was from a problem of his own making. Ayo, one good shot aside, was poor defensively.

Best player today was Hoyte by a mile and I'm rather bemused why a lot of people didn't realise that. He was the best out of the back 4 (not a huge accolade) but first half in particular did very well from an attacking sense down the right with several balls into the box and a few good 1-2 combinations.

The other 9 outfield players were all off their game. Ayo/Pask covered but Widdowson was even worse. Dunne and Labadie had no impact today. Hemmings was shocking again like he has been for months. Passley had some positive moments with Hoyte but isn't good enough to be a 'winger'. Vassell had a horrible game and Cureton was anonymous.