Well.....

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Paul from Barking

We had hope ... now we have none
ARNU

What we had there was hope but with hindsight it was just a win against a team who are now 3rd bottom and realistically the only other team apart from us and York who might get relegated.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Dagdale

Looking deeply it can really make you feel low, I'd even say the Exeter game a few days later was even more a pleasure and many of us there thought hey! were gonna get moving up at last, sad to say even though this season has been hard to swallow really thought we had( looking on paper) a side to clear this mess up, today I saw one side still going to play Conference North football next season (Worcester City) and the other who we WILL definitely be playing Solihull Moors at National League level, a real good challenging game at 2-2 in shit conditions, sad to say both sides would have probably giving us a hell of a hard game right now! Argh well if Kiddie stays up lovely big pies!
SUSSEX DAGGER

Depressing Dagdale is it not. This hanging about over Easter makes it even more depressing, we need putting out of our misery , you would not make a dog suffer like we are being made to.

This season has been a complete disaster, I never thought in August we would not be good enough to even compete, but sadly that has been the sorry truth.

Ok we have all made big issue over Scott Doe and Luke Howell ( personal fav of mine) but they have formed a fifth of a team that looks like being relegated from the Confrence ,so they have hardly set the world alight.

Yes we got excited by Stevenage and Exeter but the facts are Stevenage have a worse record then us since that game and Exeter clearly had other things on their mind 6 days before the televised clash with Liverpool.

Just want this season to end and be able to wake up on a Saturday with hope rather then dread.