Brian Woodall

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Ilford Dagger

One expression was 'Attitude is more important than ability', I seem to recall that the horrible Graeme Westley used that phrase whilst Manager at Farnborough including changing their Stadium (I use that term loosely) name to the Aimita Stadium.
nomis

See Brian scored an 89th minute winner for his new club Bishops Stortford today
Lcbdagger

If he puts the work in he still has time to get back to being at least a decent League Two player again... all in his head though rather than on the pitch I fear
Mikins

If I'm honest things went wrong at the end of his first season - and I can largely pinpoint why from personal observations, he was living with Jake Reed and lucky to be in the team due to the injury crisis we had and was working his arse off to stay there, close season he moved his girlfriend in with him and started slacking off and getting pissed all the time, hence totally losing shape, he then just didnt give a toss and spent most of his time adding photos of partying with his missus to facebook so he lost his focus and never cared enough to get it back - he COULD have been a very good player, he just chose his personal life over his professional.

Still he might be able to pull it back together at Stortford, wouldnt be the first player to redeem himself. otherwise he'll do a Dom Green and become yet another "What if?" man.
Sorry about your damn luck!
SUSSEX DAGGER

Scores the winner on his debut this afternoon against would you believe it Dover.