So...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

It's very quiet on here. I was hoping for some analysis and comment. I understand we played much better and it had positives but thoughts? Player performances? I was surprised to see Boucard started, how did he play?
Adrian

There seems to be something odd going on with the times on here. There is a thread titled "Hmmm" but it seems to think it was started before the game took place.
Alan

In short, we played quite well. We missed some gilt edged chances (chambers a couple, Passley, Doidge) made their keeper work. Worral was very good. Boucaud had a good game. Hawkins came on and looks a beast. Poor defending from a corner and then a 20 yard top corner volley cost us.
Auntie Merge

Thanks - got it now.
Pondfield Dagger

we could have easily had 4 goals in the first half...alot of heart and passion shown by everyone..top effort, their keeper with a few top draw saves as well...

second half Northampton upted the tempo, still cousins didn't have must too do though.

first goal was in-swinging corner, it missed a few players including cousins who thought he was impeded, and ball bundled in...

second goal...corner again, cleared only to edge of area who hammered it in..some strike....

we didn't deserve to lose..cruel game.
stanton101

It is indeed a cruel game, their bloke volleys in an absolute belter. When your down the bottom they fly in against you, he'll probably never hit a sweeter volley in his career. But on the whole not too disappointed, at least we're competing which is a big thing.