Prediction v Newport

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

Our performance last week warranted at least a draw in many people's eyes and at times it was hard to distinguish exactly who was flying high and who was fighting for survival. But ultimately for all our efforts we came away with nothing. JS has been busy in the transfer market and made it would seem some decent aqusitions, only time will tell, but so far so good. So Saturday sees us travel to Newport, will we win? I think so, and win well. What say you?

Newport 1-3 Daggers
Guttridge
Doidge
JC

2,122 (135)
Dagdale

Gutteridge straight in eh! Well its becoming quite interesting now as weeks go bye with new faces being added and surely think watching every game so far under the return of Stilly we have shown tremendous effort just cannot seem still to put good chances away which could fatally cost us come April, which I'm sure his working on. Saw us do well here last term, although they've picked up as bit again lately it'll be in our boys heads that with no game next week if we fail here we could become in alot further mess think were pull out a win, like a 2-1 or by the odd goal, followed by a celebratery drink in the Dodger.
Kevin

Thought Newport gave Blackburn a decent game earlier in the week..

Whilst I'd love a win, I certainly wouldn't turn my nose up at a draw..esp considering it's being played on a windy old rugby pitch :shock:
Auntie Merge

This is a must-win game for me. York are trying to fight back (they let two defenders go today) and I think Newport might be one of the teams for the drop.

So a very positive rousing Newport 0 daggers 6 for me.