Cambridge

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

Just a thought, but if you're planning to go to our match this Saturday at Cambridge it'll be 21 quid on the day as opposed to £16 at the moment from our ticket office up til Thursday (I think). I thought Newport was a piss take the other week with their £21 for what can best be described as a bus shelter of a ground, but there you go. Just thought I'd mention it anyway.
bearaab

It's crap how they do stuff like this. I live in King's Lynn so this is my closest game of the season so I'll have to pay the £21 regardless.
dagger4eva

Maybe something could be setup so that people like bearaab can still get the benefit of the reduced prices.

A simple idea would be for the club not allow purchases of away tickets to be made online. Those tickets not collected could then be given to someone at the club or supporters club who I am sure would be willing to distribute once at the said away ground.
Or maybe the 'pre-sold' tickets could just be left with the away stand ticket office for collection.

If neither of the above, im sure there would be a simple solution.
BB-Dagger

In the past you have been able to buy away tickets over the phone to the Daggers ticket office, they can either be posted or as said in the last post collected at the away ticket office on the day, if this service isn't still available then I would be very surprised.
DI Mike Dashwood

Firstly, the ticket office is open until 6pm on Friday, so presumably they can be bought in advance until that point, not Thursday (maybe someone could confirm)??

Secondly, bit of an unfortunate situation that for Beerab. Is there nobody you know going up who could bring it with them??

Thirdly, many going to this?? Quite local (compared to a lot of games), easy travel, cheap tickets (if bought in advance) and if the doom on other threads is to be believed, one of only a handful of away games left where you can see us play in the Football League???
bearaab

I have an mate who's an orient fan that lives in Cambridge so we tend to do games together and see each others teams. To be fair, I'm about to move to Cyprus so it's not really worth me looking into now, this will ve my last game for quite a while.
The Romford Dagger

bearaab wrote:I have an mate who's an orient fan that lives in Cambridge so we tend to do games together and see each others teams. To be fair, I'm about to move to Cyprus so it's not really worth me looking into now, this will ve my last game for quite a while.

Blimey.

Well I would like to wish you all best Beeraab
Auntie Merge

bearaab wrote:I have an mate who's an orient fan that lives in Cambridge so we tend to do games together and see each others teams. To be fair, I'm about to move to Cyprus so it's not really worth me looking into now, this will ve my last game for quite a while.
You are John Still aicm£5. ;)

Good luck with the move xxx
grumpy old git

Blimey auntie, i reckon your mum must have told you about claiming your five pound.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Russell Elmes was telling me that we only have Standing Saturday open to us, that was a couple of weeks ago so I don't know if that has changed, if it has not then £21 to stand seems a lot for a terrace which after all said and done is still only a League two game.

More importantly appeal to the Club get the Green kit out for Saturday or the light blue , I know the Green was not lucky but it was a dam sight better then our current home strip which we will be forced into Saturday
Dagdale

Originally when the ticket arrangements started on this one it was seating, then a little while later a statement came out were standing and now were back to seating, why all this change from one week to the next is anybodies guess, just maybe a steward or another official Saturday can put us in the picture. Is it because potentially a bit of bovver? Because our club lost the Wycombe (original date) and Carlisle game (Cup tie) its been awfully hard to purchase the cheaper tickets beforehand as quite a few of us who travel away are out of the Essex area now if my memory takes me I don't think they were on offer for the Cobbler game. As mentioned maybe clubs should join together and come up with a variable way to achieve this in future. Feel cause of this its grossly unfair to make that sort of price difference on the day.
bearaab

Cheers guys. Was considering signing up to daggers player but I don't fancy listening to random league 2 games haha
The Romford Dagger

bearaab wrote:Cheers guys. Was considering signing up to daggers player but I don't fancy listening to random league 2 games haha
Will you remain a poster on here?
bearaab

This will be the only place I get news on the club. It's not like they ever put any on the website.
stanton101

bearaab wrote:This will be the only place I get news on the club. It's not like they ever put any on the website.
Ain't that a fact. Good luck with the move mate, let's hope you sign off with a win on Saturday.