New Academy Manager

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Voice of reason

As the club are advertising the position I guess Kenny Brown is vacating the role
A shame as Kenny is a really good bloke
Phippo

One of the good guys at the club. Always seemed to have a smile on his face. I wish him well up the road!
Mikins

Tbh with the salary on offer I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone on to better things.
Sorry about your damn luck!
SUSSEX DAGGER

Mikins wrote:Tbh with the salary on offer I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone on to better things.
Well he certainly will be going on to bigger things 20-26 k FFS , surprised anybody wood take it for that long term and I would have thought that is one job in the club were a bit of longevity is a must
ARNU

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Mikins wrote:Tbh with the salary on offer I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone on to better things.
Well he certainly will be going on to bigger things 20-26 k FFS , surprised anybody wood take it for that long term and I would have thought that is one job in the club were a bit of longevity is a must
£500 a week for telling others how to kick a ball...ridiculous ! Hardly slave labour is it ? Anyone on here not earning £500 a week for doing a proper job will hardly be shedding any tears over this.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !