Line-Up v Cambridge

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Pondfield Dagger

good line up... 2 centre back championship defenders and Guttridge playing. very hopeful this afternoon....
mickeyblue

clevid done no wrong

subs could win us the game today as bench looks stronger than ever imo

cureton on 4 say guttridge and jones on 4 chambers or hemmings could be a tidy last 15 mins

COYD
but we finished 9th!
Diggerthedog

Same old story zero shots on Target and another defeat. We are goners anyone that thinks otherwise is deluded. Some of these players are simply not good enough.

I hear Nyron as retired. Says it all really.

Thommo needs to step down as his point blank refusal to sack Burnett has cost the club it's place in the football league.
stanton101

Diggerthedog wrote:Same old story zero shots on Target and another defeat. We are goners anyone that thinks otherwise is deluded. Some of these players are simply not good enough.

I hear Nyron as retired. Says it all really.

Thommo needs to step down as his point blank refusal to sack Burnett has cost the club it's place in the football league.
Instead of the club trying to sell poxy shirts and the like, how about letting us poor saps know just what the ****** is happening at this club, cos I'm lost! I have to admit they have some stones advertising future games and ticket pricings, and yet no one knows who the ****** is playing from one week to the next!!! I have an idea, how's about the club pay us to watch that shit, now there's a thought.
bearaab

Zero shots on target? It looked like we had one cleared off the line in the first half from aa rebound after the keeper made a save from another on target shot. Still terrible.
Diggerthedog

bearaab wrote:Zero shots on target? It looked like we had one cleared off the line in the first half from aa rebound after the keeper made a save from another on target shot. Still terrible.
Never went to the game was just looking at the stats.
bearaab

Well either the stats are wrong or what we could see from the other end of the pitch was wrong. Either way, if we're having to have this conversation just so we can have a shot on target then something is wrong.

We had the local radio on after and the Cambridge fans were buzzing about the performance. If they're that happy after playing that bad against a team in the relegation zone then they're not after much. I thought they were poor as well, just not as bad as us.
Dagdale

That's probably the hardest part to take in on the 'morning after' if you know what I mean, to get beat by a side who were only slightly less shite than we were, and its been our story so far too often this season.