last 10 mins yet again

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
chasthedagger

yet another game when we cant defend for 90 mins, i would like to know how many points we have chucked away this season, (mind you i think its been a recurring problem for a few seasons)
The saviour needs to pull a rabbit out of the hat soon.
SUSSEX DAGGER

A complete and utter waste of time and money. Some of our fans don't earn the £22 quid in the time it cost for that hour and half of utter carbage.

Come on be consistent if the last Manager had waited until the goal went in before attempting to change anything and then make 3 in the last 7 minutes he would have had buckets of Shit chucked over his head tonight.

It was only because Cambridge we as equally as poor as us that the goal took as long as it did to come

You saw today why we have not had a penalty all season . Just hoofing it into their box is not going to get you anything , get it on the ground running at defenders inviting the challange will and at the end of the day that is what happened and we fell for it hook line and sinker.

Add up the points other teams have gained by being given opportunities from the penalty spot and I bet some teams have got valuable points from this source of goals.

All we did was just smash it long down the middle , there was hardly any width and tottally no imagination .

How the hell was we ever going to get anything in those conditions playing like that,especially second half.

This League is not that hard Cambridge have proved that , it looked like they were never going to score untill once again we commuted suicide.

So so so depressing
ARNU

It was shite today.How Cousins can possibly think hes gonna hoof the ball into their half after the 50th time of trying and not getting it out of our box even in that gale force wind i'll never know.Johnny hoof is back Im afraid cos only once did we roll it out from the back 2nd half,we didn't put together one decent attack all game and we had the wind behind us 1st half.Cambridge were very poor we were just worse.Chambers had a game like wayne was back in charge and sad to say hemmings was totally ineffective. Gutteridge was shit and showed why Still didn't start him much at Luton.No way was he better than Frankie Raymond.Just another waster like Richards it looks to me.The substitutions whilst far too late,were never gonna be any better than the 3 fools we took off.Just 3 more waiting for no service at all.Waste of money altogether that was .Still now has a problem because he has to drop Chambers Gutteridge and Hemmings but if the replacements are Jones and Cureton then just send Wycombe the points now.We are in trouble now.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

ARNU wrote:It was shite today.How Cousins can possibly think hes gonna hoof the ball into their half after the 50th time of trying and not getting it out of our box even in that gale force wind i'll never know.Johnny hoof is back Im afraid cos only once did we roll it out from the back 2nd half,we didn't put together one decent attack all game and we had the wind behind us 1st half.Cambridge were very poor we were just worse.Chambers had a game like wayne was back in charge and sad to say hemmings was totally ineffective. Gutteridge was shit and showed why Still didn't start him much at Luton.No way was he better than Frankie Raymond.Just another waster like Richards it looks to me.The substitutions whilst far too late,were never gonna be any better than the 3 fools we took off.Just 3 more waiting for no service at all.Waste of money altogether that was .Still now has a problem because he has to drop Chambers Gutteridge and Hemmings but if the replacements are Jones and Cureton then just send Wycombe the points now.We are in trouble now.
All players were playing to orders and if we had held out for a point People would of just accepted what utter tosh they had witnessed Arnu for the previous 2 hours and said it was a good point.

Never left a game early in my life once they scored I was off so at least I did not have to watch the full extent of that absoute garbage.

Seriously considering now weather I can be bothered anymore with that drival , complete waste of time and money.
stanton101

ARNU wrote:It was shite today.How Cousins can possibly think hes gonna hoof the ball into their half after the 50th time of trying and not getting it out of our box even in that gale force wind i'll never know.Johnny hoof is back Im afraid cos only once did we roll it out from the back 2nd half,we didn't put together one decent attack all game and we had the wind behind us 1st half.Cambridge were very poor we were just worse.Chambers had a game like wayne was back in charge and sad to say hemmings was totally ineffective. Gutteridge was shit and showed why Still didn't start him much at Luton.No way was he better than Frankie Raymond.Just another waster like Richards it looks to me.The substitutions whilst far too late,were never gonna be any better than the 3 fools we took off.Just 3 more waiting for no service at all.Waste of money altogether that was .Still now has a problem because he has to drop Chambers Gutteridge and Hemmings but if the replacements are Jones and Cureton then just send Wycombe the points now.We are in trouble now.
100% mate spot on, absolutely awful, conditions or not we were shit and the messiah should hang his bonce in shame because he is as clueless as his team. ******** dreadful.
SUSSEX DAGGER

There is no arguement defensively we have improved massively but at the top end we did nothing.

To cap off a rotten day I have just heard the bosses post match interview.

FFS now we are being taken for idiots.
bearaab

I left as the added time board came out. I wish I'd left earlier, took me and hour and 10 minutes to get out of Cambridge.
Grimsweeper

What a suprise.

The very first opportunity to bash JS is being taken with both hands by...?

Yep.
Sussex and Arnu.
chasthedagger

whilst i am disappointed with the last 2 results lets face it the teams mental state must have been shot to pieces after the last guys constant changes, we all know that apart from loan players which the 2 central defenders look better than we have had all season, the others are mostly untried and are not going to be instant solutions.
To slag off Luke Gutteridge after little game time is clearly just a dig at the manager, he had little game time at Luton because they had a better squad than us, and he is what WE can afford.
What we do need is someone to create chances and somone to put the ball in the net but so does the majority of teams with our financial restrictions.
I wonder if we had signed a well known name manager would the snipping have started this early.
Lcbdagger

The ability to hold out a game is obviously disappointing, but 0 shots on target will get you nothing but a 0-0... that won't keep us up
Auntie Merge

Why is Cureton not getting much of a game at the moment? Is he injured?
stanton101

Auntie Merge wrote:Why is Cureton not getting much of a game at the moment? Is he injured?
Like so many other things Merge we're left in the dark. Things like
Has Justin Hoyte left?
Has Nyron Beckenbauer retired?
Why has Clevid been dropped?
Where is Matt McClure?
Has Matt Richards passed away and been buried behind the sieve?
Still never mind if you take out a subscription to the new Daggers HD player, you can listen to obviously, obviously and more obviously spouting tripe to all and sundry or more importantly you can buy a shirt for a score at the club shop!!
Still why let football matters get in the way of making a few quid eh Merge.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Grimsweeper wrote:What a suprise.

The very first opportunity to bash JS is being taken with both hands by...?

Yep.
Sussex and Arnu.
Don't think me and Arnu are bashing anybody.

We are just commenting of what we paid good time and money yesterday to endure , if that offends you sorry.
stanton101

We were shit and got precisely what we deserved. Unfortunately it's us fans that were the real losers being subjected to that utter cack. I've heard rumours Wycombe aren't playing a keeper on Tuesday as there's no real need for one.
The Romford Dagger

stanton101 wrote:
Auntie Merge wrote:Why is Cureton not getting much of a game at the moment? Is he injured?
Like so many other things Merge we're left in the dark. Things like
Has Justin Hoyte left?
Has Nyron Beckenbauer retired?
Why has Clevid been dropped?
Where is Matt McClure?
Has Matt Richards passed away and been buried behind the sieve?
Still never mind if you take out a subscription to the new Daggers HD player, you can listen to obviously, obviously and more obviously spouting tripe to all and sundry or more importantly you can buy a shirt for a score at the club shop!!
Still why let football matters get in the way of making a few quid eh Merge.
The Hoyte one i answered on another thread the other day...

Basically he had an interview with the Sun claiming he is still good enough to play at premiership standard he reckons. And is looking for his next club which looks likely to be in the MLS. Funnily enough he kept referring to Daggers as a stepping stone sorta thing after he and his agent wanting some exposure to the press again.