Prediction v Yeovil

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Its my 50th birthday today.......maybe just for me they could win this one.

Seriously though,Yeovil aren't coming here to muck about it'll help them just as much to pull away a bit.

I fear a heavy defeat on the basis that if Yeovil can score early we'll go to bits.Equally if we score early we'll go to bits.

Draw at best im afraid.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Dagdale

Here we go 1-0 down, not looking too bright again, and to rub salt in more wounds Luke Howells (who we believe would have wanted to stay) has scored a brace for the Wood at Southport before half-time. Come on boys now pull it up a notch surely we have something there?
BB-Dagger

I can't make today's game due to being away on vacation, I'm following the game online and preparing on a lunchtime visit to the bar to drown my sorrows and finally accept relegation, then again I may be celebrating a win and stave of the inevitable for another week, but back to a prediction.... I'm going for a 2-0 win

******!!! Just posted and we go one down
DI Mike Dashwood

Happy Birthday Arnu. Shame the lads could not give you a win as a present.
SUSSEX DAGGER

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARNU SHAME THE PLAYERS DID NOT DO WHAT YOU DID LIKE MAJE AN EFFORT TO SHOW UP
ARNU

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Happy Birthday Arnu. Shame the lads could not give you a win as a present.
Ha ha ! Thanks for the birthday wishes Mike,if its any consolation I predicted a loss although heavier than the one we got.
Just want the season over now,fed up with it altogether to be honest.
DI Mike Dashwood

Yeah agreed. I enjoyed today as I took my little girl to game for first time, and she quite liked it, but agree, the sooner May arrives and the cricket season is here the better.
ARNU

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARNU SHAME THE PLAYERS DID NOT DO WHAT YOU DID LIKE MAJE AN EFFORT TO SHOW UP
Again,thanks for the birthday wishes Sussex,I thought Labadie,passley and Obrian turned up and to be fair the longshanks up front did get his head on everything hoofed at him.Dunno what Richards gave us or McClure and Jones.TBH I thought they did nothing for us when WB was here either.Cureton last season was brilliant but this year sorry but hes past it.Not impressed with that Gutteridge geezer either.