All Waynes fault.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

All Waynes fault that John Still has only picked up 1 point in the last 7 matches losing 6 of them.All waynes fault that Stilly has introduced hoofing everything up in the air normally to the opposition.All waynes fault that despite a change of managers McClueless,Richards,Jones and Cureton have done ****** all, all season, and just got worse since Burnett went.

Really not seeing What Jones,McClueless or Richards give us,at least he took two of them off to go back to their rightfull place off the field.

Just Labadie,Obrian and passley worth keeping.Bunch of arse the rest of them.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Adrian

While I know you're doing your usual rubbish trolling, Still hasn't introduced hoof ball - there was plenty of that under Burnett.
bearaab

Get over it
leewilson

Although you're trolling Arnu I'll entertain you. It's mostly Wayne's fault. He left us with an absolutely diabolical squad incredibly short of guts, gameplan and confidence.

However, Still needs to take a portion of the blame for the last 4-5 matches for some absolutely dire team selections. GK, Passley, Dikamona, Hoyte, Worrall, Hemmings, Labadie, Raymond, Muldoon, Doidge and Chambers as a 3-5-2 was working and following a bad last 10 minutes up at Newport, Still decided to tamper and we've never recovered since.

Doidge and Chambers were the partnership we've looked for all season and are still looking for now. Ok, it wasn't the prettiest, but both are busy players and appeared to make things happen and give defenders a difficult time. Hawkins is too static/short of experience and McClure/Cureton haven't linked up well enough with him.

Hemmings is a wing back, that is where he should play all the time. But he was dropped for Widdowson. Why? And you can't tell me Boucaud/Richards is a better option than Raymond. We look far steadier in midfield when he plays.

Dikamona was playing very well at CB and was then replaced by Hyam (who has done ok to be fair), but then we did away with the 3-5-2 for a few games and went to an atrocious 4-4-2, with wingers in one game and then with no wingers in the next.

Now we've reverted back to the 3-5-2 but have lost our one wing back who's capable of putting a good cross in from deep and we've also omitted any real penetrating movement from our front two.

For such an experience manager, I've been baffled at Still's recent selection choices. I can ever be angry at the man, as he got us here in the first place. But I'm very disappointed at how he's cocked up selection since Newport away.
ARNU

Adrian wrote:While I know you're doing your usual rubbish trolling, Still hasn't introduced hoof ball - there was plenty of that under Burnett.
No still has well and truly Bought back hoof ball there was no rolling out from the back and no passing as such don't get me wrong it wasn't pretty under Wayne but we did pass the ball occasionally and I'm not sure we ever lost six games on the trot even with boucard on the pitch. It isnt trolling to give an accurate account of what looked like very poor play when you've just witnessed it . I cannot see us winning another match this season with this tactic of just lumping the ball up in the air, maybe you can see it coming hope you're right.
SUSSEX DAGGER

leewilson wrote:Although you're trolling Arnu I'll entertain you. It's mostly Wayne's fault. He left us with an absolutely diabolical squad incredibly short of guts, gameplan and confidence.

However, Still needs to take a portion of the blame for the last 4-5 matches for some absolutely dire team selections. GK, Passley, Dikamona, Hoyte, Worrall, Hemmings, Labadie, Raymond, Muldoon, Doidge and Chambers as a 3-5-2 was working and following a bad last 10 minutes up at Newport, Still decided to tamper and we've never recovered since.

Doidge and Chambers were the partnership we've looked for all season and are still looking for now. Ok, it wasn't the prettiest, but both are busy players and appeared to make things happen and give defenders a difficult time. Hawkins is too static/short of experience and McClure/Cureton haven't linked up well enough with him.

Hemmings is a wing back, that is where he should play all the time. But he was dropped for Widdowson. Why? And you can't tell me Boucaud/Richards is a better option than Raymond. We look far steadier in midfield when he plays.

Dikamona was playing very well at CB and was then replaced by Hyam (who has done ok to be fair), but then we did away with the 3-5-2 for a few games and went to an atrocious 4-4-2, with wingers in one game and then with no wingers in the next.

Now we've reverted back to the 3-5-2 but have lost our one wing back who's capable of putting a good cross in from deep and we've also omitted any real penetrating movement from our front two.

For such an experience manager, I've been baffled at Still's recent selection choices. I can ever be angry at the man, as he got us here in the first place. But I'm very disappointed at how he's cocked up selection since Newport away.
Can't recall going 8 games without a win under him .and certainly never lost 5 league games on the trot in anyone season.

Your messiah has been found out
stanton101

I didn't think It was possible to play worse than what I'd seen under silly nuts, guess I was wrong on that count. A total shambles, from start to finish, utterly clueless team selection and dire substitutions. Awful and deservedly are heading towards the conference.
Diggerthedog

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
leewilson wrote:Although you're trolling Arnu I'll entertain you. It's mostly Wayne's fault. He left us with an absolutely diabolical squad incredibly short of guts, gameplan and confidence.

Can't recall going 8 games without a win under him .and certainly never lost 5 league games on the trot in anyone season.

We went 11 league games without a win early in the season under your boyfriends tenure. Now run along and message your boyfriends wife you sad case.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Take that as a no then DTD , cos at no time did he ever go 11 games without a win

9 points adrift and at least a dozen goals

Well done you have managed to find somebody worse then the bloke you so despised.

Even you have to admit there is more then a bit of I rony in it.
leewilson

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:

Your messiah managed to win 1 league game out of the first 17 so remove your head from his backside. I'm not sure what your agenda is. Wayne did a shit job this season. Still hasn't done a particularly good firefighting job. It's quite simple really.
Last edited by leewilson on Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diggerthedog

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Take that as a no then DTD , cos at no time did he ever go 11 games without a win

Well done you have managed to find somebody worse then the bloke you so despised.

11 league games without a win from Northampton until Wimbledon says otherwise.

I haven't found anyone the board have, I did not want Still back here so wrong yet again. When you get over being wrong about Koko you may be able to move on with your life.

We're going down and really hope Still is not here next season who club needs a massive overhaul that includes the MD.
Adrian

ARNU wrote:
Adrian wrote:While I know you're doing your usual rubbish trolling, Still hasn't introduced hoof ball - there was plenty of that under Burnett.
No still has well and truly Bought back hoof ball there was no rolling out from the back and no passing as such don't get me wrong it wasn't pretty under Wayne but we did pass the ball occasionally and I'm not sure we ever lost six games on the trot even with boucard on the pitch. It isnt trolling to give an accurate account of what looked like very poor play when you've just witnessed it . I cannot see us winning another match this season with this tactic of just lumping the ball up in the air, maybe you can see it coming hope you're right.
We may have passed the ball around under Burnet and rolled it to, but that was generally just a prelude to a hoof to Cureton
How many goals came from rolling the ball out or passing it around? Myne uses would be none.

We had 14 efforts at goal today. 17 against Barnet.
Under Burnett you'd have to add up the efforts in 4 games to get to one of those numbers.

What I'm seeing at he moment is a team that has a plan and is putting some effort in.
I hadn't seen that at all this season before January.
DI Mike Dashwood

This is all very pointless.

We were dire under Wayne and we have been dire under Still. The odds were stacked against Still because of what he was left with, BUT, he won two games with the players he was left with. Since he bought in 5 or 6 of his own, we haven't won!!! So can't really put all the blame at Wayne's door. Two young centre halves (who will both go on to be great players in their own right) playing together in a League Two relegation scrap is not working for starters!!!

Is Stilly best person to be in charge next season, absolutely, but that don't mean he is making all the right calls now.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Diggerthedog wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Take that as a no then DTD , cos at no time did he ever go 11 games without a win

11 league games without a win from Northampton until Wimbledon says otherwise.

I haven't found anyone the board have, I did not want Still back here so wrong yet again. When you get over being wrong about Koko you may be able to move on with your life.

We're going down and really hope Still is not here next season who club needs a massive overhaul that includes the MD.
But there was a few Cup wins in between, so we never went 9 games without winning or lose five league games on the bounce.

And you all thought change the Manager and with his 5 /6 new players all would get better , instead they have got worse
ARNU

Well now Ive stirred it all up a bit I would just like to say the whole point of the thread was just to coax out all those that were telling us that nothing could be worse than Wayne or anyone could do it better than Burnett......you were ******** wrong weren't ya LOL!!

This was just plain awful today and yeah we had a 30 minute spell in the first half where we were a bit better than an equally shit Yeovil but over the games entirety we were just worse yet again.You knew we would not win or even get an equaliser once Yeovil scored and you don't expect anything less than a defeat on Tuesday either do you ? Come on be honest.

I have to say my thoughts were nobody would do it much better if at all...you dont like it but I was right.

That aint to say WB was the saviour but he certainly got a harder ride than he deserved.