All Waynes fault.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

admin wrote:On a lot of topics, me and Sussex have a very different opinion (the situation with Burnett is a classic example) and there will be a lot of times where I'll express a different view. But surely no one on here can question his commitment to the club. Arguably our most committed fan. I consider myself to do a lot of this club but he blows me out of the water
What because some of us have life's we are not as commited?
ARNU

NBDag wrote:
ARNU wrote:Well now Ive stirred it all up a bit I would just like to say the whole point of the thread was just to coax out all those that were telling us that nothing could be worse than Wayne or anyone could do it better than Burnett......you were ******** wrong weren't ya LOL!!

This was just plain awful today and yeah we had a 30 minute spell in the first half where we were a bit better than an equally shit Yeovil but over the games entirety we were just worse yet again.You knew we would not win or even get an equaliser once Yeovil scored and you don't expect anything less than a defeat on Tuesday either do you ? Come on be honest.

I have to say my thoughts were nobody would do it much better if at all...you dont like it but I was right.

That aint to say WB was the saviour but he certainly got a harder ride than he deserved.
If you thought that nobody would do better than Burnett then why were you also calling for him to be sacked? Are you that much of a muppet that you think the board should just spent x amount of money on sacking him for no real change? Or are you just trying to make yourself feel like you're always right?
No need to be rude !! Im wrong a lot of the time,its only football at the end of the day.If you have followed me for the last 4-5 years you'll see im a bit of a wind up merchant amongst some of the more serious stuff and the gullible fools that don't get that, even now, fall into my trap every time.Say hello to your new mates LOL!!!!

Im the first to admit to being a bit fickle when it comes to football.I largely supported wayne but I have to accept he had to go in the end.I made the point that nobody else would do much better and Im sad to say I am right so far.He was wrong for us in a lot of ways but didn't deserve all the hate he got.Fact is we've lost 5 or 6 on the bounce now.Nothing to do with Burnett,all down to Stilly unless you don't weant the manager to have any responsibility cos you like him or something daft like that.

Read the bit again where I say "Burnett had to go but nobody else will come along and do much better"
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
NBDag

Haha LOL... I know. Just that lots of people like to pass themselves off as being a bit of a wind up merchant if they constantly spout rubbish to save a bit of face.
ARNU

NBDag wrote:Haha LOL... I know. Just that lots of people like to pass themselves off as being a bit of a wind up merchant if they constantly spout rubbish to save a bit of face.
Yes and some people get incredibly enraged and angry over football minutae and triviality on internet forums.This manifests itself in many ways.Name calling,accusations of trolling or just unhinged abuse.Some even make total idiots of themselves offering to meet up to discuss matters regarding whether x player is better than Y.Makes ya larf dunnit ! As if id ever change my mind for someone else anyway.

In my opinion Wayne wasn't as bad as everyone makes out that's all.Do I really care ? No ! Should you ? No !
admin
Site Admin

Diggerthedog wrote:
admin wrote:On a lot of topics, me and Sussex have a very different opinion (the situation with Burnett is a classic example) and there will be a lot of times where I'll express a different view. But surely no one on here can question his commitment to the club. Arguably our most committed fan. I consider myself to do a lot of this club but he blows me out of the water
What because some of us have life's we are not as commited?
I have a life outside of football as well, surprise surprise. Of course people have got lives away from football not just that but people can't always afford to go home and away every week. But still you can't doubt the ones that do. Especially ones that turn up in the middle of nowhere on a cold Tuesday night with around 50 others with them. I go to all the home games and around 40% of the aways. If someone does more than that, then in that respect they are more of a fan than me.
NBDag

ARNU wrote:
NBDag wrote:Haha LOL... I know. Just that lots of people like to pass themselves off as being a bit of a wind up merchant if they constantly spout rubbish to save a bit of face.
Yes and some people get incredibly enraged and angry over football minutae and triviality on internet forums.This manifests itself in many ways.Name calling,accusations of trolling or just unhinged abuse.Some even make total idiots of themselves offering to meet up to discuss matters regarding whether x player is better than Y.Makes ya larf dunnit ! As if id ever change my mind for someone else anyway.

In my opinion Wayne wasn't as bad as everyone makes out that's all.Do I really care ? No ! Should you ? No !
First paragraph doesn't seem relevant. But you've just said yourself that you were trolling? So are you saying you're one of these people that get incredibly enraged over the triviality of this forum?

WB was as bad as what everyone made out- just that we're currently not better off without him. You were also calling for him to go in December like the rest of us.

That's your opinion that you've picked for today though so fair enough. But if you don't really care about your opinion (which is odd), and don't think other people should care about your opinion- which is fair enough. Why do you make forum threads regarding it. I don't care about what underwear I'm going to whack on today, and I don't think others should care either. So I'm not going to parade into work today with my trousers round my ankles inviting everyone to take a look.
TomMc

SteveW wrote: Adrian, this is a serious question. Have you ever been to a game outside of Dagenham?
If you can let me know the exact attendance cut-off point for when people can and can't have an opinion on D&R matters that'd be great.
DI Mike Dashwood

You will be well below it these days whatever it is Tom ;)
ARNU

NBDag wrote:
ARNU wrote:

First paragraph doesn't seem relevant. But you've just said yourself that you were trolling? So are you saying you're one of these people that get incredibly enraged over the triviality of this forum?

WB was as bad as what everyone made out- just that we're currently not better off without him. You were also calling for him to go in December like the rest of us.

That's your opinion that you've picked for today though so fair enough. But if you don't really care about your opinion (which is odd), and don't think other people should care about your opinion- which is fair enough. Why do you make forum threads regarding it. I don't care about what underwear I'm going to whack on today, and I don't think others should care either. So I'm not going to parade into work today with my trousers round my ankles inviting everyone to take a look.
Not trolling.Getting on your nerves a bit maybe.My views are quite consistent.I consistently liked Wayne,then I didn't, then I did again and then I recognised he had to go in December.None of that is against the law and thinking John Still has made things even worse is not only true but you also seem to have recognised it too.Changing your mind isn't a crime.Im sure if we trawl back thru your posts you'd have said something counter to what you believe now in the past.No biggie !

We agree Wayne had to go,we agree Still hasn't done anything to improve matters.

I don't care if you agree with me or not....just cant help noticing that you do.
ARNU

TomMc wrote:
SteveW wrote: Adrian, this is a serious question. Have you ever been to a game outside of Dagenham?
If you can let me know the exact attendance cut-off point for when people can and can't have an opinion on D&R matters that'd be great.
You cant have the opinion that Wayne wasn't as bad as he was made out to be,you cant have any views on building structures over the bury road end to keep people dry and you cant have an opinion on Johnny hoof coming back and being worse than wayne.Anything else goes I think. :lol:
Mike the Dagger

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:You will be well below it these days whatever it is Tom ;)
Harsh but fair.

Did you enjoy your day out Saturday Tom? Don't say you weren't warned. :lol:
NBDag

ARNU wrote:
Not trolling.Getting on your nerves a bit maybe.My views are quite consistent.I consistently liked Wayne,then I didn't, then I did again and then I recognised he had to go in December.None of that is against the law and thinking John Still has made things even worse is not only true but you also seem to have recognised it too.Changing your mind isn't a crime.Im sure if we trawl back thru your posts you'd have said something counter to what you believe now in the past.No biggie !

We agree Wayne had to go,we agree Still hasn't done anything to improve matters.

I don't care if you agree with me or not....just cant help noticing that you do.
Well deliberately trying to wind people up is trolling... And I wouldn't go as far to say it's getting on my nerves. Can you see what you're saying haha? Saying you consistently liked Wayne and then didn't and then did again isn't being consistent. If that was a joke it is quite funny but if it's not then it's even funnier. Can't hide from the fact that what you do say cracks me up sometimes.

I never said bringing Still in has made things worse I only said it hasn't made things better.
TomMc

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:You will be well below it these days whatever it is Tom ;)
Haha, no doubt :D I turned up on Saturday and you were over in the posh seats!
TomMc

Mike the Dagger wrote:
Harsh but fair.

Did you enjoy your day out Saturday Tom? Don't say you weren't warned. :lol:
Lol, and you probably weren't far off the mark. Before that I was pondering coming to the York game on Saturday, but I think I'll head to the golf course instead.

I thought Richards and Passley did well (although Passley's instinct to get crosses into the box as quickly as possible was a bit frustrating - not sure whether he was told to do that by the management or he just didn't want to hold onto the ball for long, some variation would've been nice. Labadie, although busy gave away way too many needless fouls. Beyond that I saw a lot of effort without much skill.
DI Mike Dashwood

While on the subject of Saturday and the seats, I am coming round to Arnu and other peoples way of thinking with regards to the TBS stand.

We were sat right above the tunnel on Saturday, and firstly it is a great view. Secondly, the segregation was very "soft". We came in through turnstiles next to the away fans without any issues, and then once inside refreshment facilities and toilet queues contained both home and away fans, with no issues at all. There appeared (couldn't really see) to be some issues with a few away fans while in their seats (damaging some signs) but no issues between the fans.

Now the reason I say all this is, the noise generated from this stand is quite impressive. Am not sure how loud it sounded in the rest of the ground, but from the other end of the stand the away noise sounded good. My little girl was most impressed, jumping around and clapping with the Yeovil chants before I told her to sit down and shout for our lot. By contrast, I am not aware if there was any singing from the sieve, but if there was you couldn't hear it. I have also noticed this from a different angle when sat in the Sponsors Seats (above the dugouts).

Not sure what the Club's plans will be ticketing and segregation wise next Year in Conference, but they should maybe look at this. Not many Teams will bring more than 200 next Year, and so for the most part they could be housed in the BC Stand. And if Braintree for instance bought 250, then an arrangement similar to Saturdays could be put in operation?? It could be of course that due to cost issues the TBS is closed for all but 5 or 6 games next Season, so guess we will have to wait and see.