Carlisle Match

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

So we finally recorded our first home win in 20 attempts on Saturday, can we follow that up tomorrow or we will be waiting for another 20 games :lol:

Honestly think we require at least four wins on the bounce to have any chance of staying up and seeing as we have not won three in a row for 5 years its seems unlikely.

I think this will end in a draw 0-0 or 1-1 with a very low crowd sub 1100 home + away fans would guess 150-200.

Cross your fingers and toes people and get behind the lads as we did on Saturday.
ARNU

Cant go to this one.The good news is that we generally win the ones I don't attend.They waited till id gone to Win Saturday.Hope we can do it.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
stanton101

A deserved win on Saturday against York, but let's not kid ourselves York were dire, Carlisle are in with a shout at the play offs and will be far sterner opponents tomorrow night. I hope I'm wrong but I can only see a defeat here.

Daggers 1-3 Carlisle
Kevin

After the epic 'Clash of the Shitans' on Saturday, we have a return to our default position of being the underdog.

Depends a lot on what kind of Carlisle team turns up Tues night (they got spanked at the weekend, albeit against Northampton) - if we can somehow get a goal (which would involve the crazy idea of having a shot on target) then - who knows - we could just squeak a tiny bit of momentum.

A tentative Daggers 2 Carlisle 1... :?
Dagdale

I'm a bit concerned about this one as Carlisle got truly slaughtered by top side Northampton on their manor Saturday, must have took them down a peg, and would not want to follow up another 'bad result' by lowly daggers especially as they're not too short of a play off position, but its all gonna be tough now and I reckon a 2-1 win and then resulting in a fantastic build up for Saturday's trip to fellow strugglers Hartlepool Utd. Not so sure about that many Cumbrians tomorrow night though sitting up on TBS, but maybe as with a few Northern outfits have probably a fair few South East/London based fans. We took 70 up there midweek last season!
SUSSEX DAGGER

When did we play up their midweek Dugdale.

one thing is clear , I have seen enough this season to know you dont have to be very good to look good in this league. The team that is a distant top let's not forget manage to lose at home to a team who are still a long way bottom.

As for this lot mate we played them up there twice in a few months last year and on neither occasion did I walk away from their gaff thinking we got absoloutely ran all over, they are bang average in a poor league nothing more.

You were there mate , or did you see something I have missed .

If this lot have any chance of surviving then Carlise at home should not be holding any fears.

Home win , but like buses wait ages and then two come along together.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

I think we'll win. I don't know what this is based on though. Is Hyam going to play?
The Romford Dagger

4 all.

Seriously. But I won't be there
DaggerJoel11

We destroyed them at our place last season. Let's not kid ourselves, Carlisle are a mid-table team and we can beat them, at least that's the attitude the players should be demonstrating.

Sure, it might've just been York, but winning breeds confidence and four points and two clean sheets in two games will bo doubt help us. We've shown we can at times compete (and even outplay) teams such as Plymouth and Northampton, so I'm sure Carlisle won't present that tricky a test. I can't imagine they'll be fresh from Saturday's heavy loss and a 300-odd mile trip to Dagenham in midweek can't exactly help that. I'm going for a 2-0 success courtesy of Doidge and Hemmings with 80 Cumbrians fans contributing to an overall attendance of 1721.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Lcbdagger

Expecting a 2-1 win to really get the fans going for a few days... before being brought down to earth with a loss at the weekend and the return of the "we're doomed" comments
Stewy.b

Yeovil were also dogshit,they have won three on the spin,anything can happen in this league???