Oh dear

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
The Romford Dagger

1) Labadie
2) errr.. Shit
Dagdale

I'm with Mickey, if we go down which looks inevitable think this season's P.O.T.Y should be scrapped, like rubbing salt into the wounds.
Diggerthedog

Labadie was suspended for biting for a quarter of the season and he gets player of the year? This whole season is tragic.
dagger4eva

It also shows just how bad / much of a waste of space the rest of the players have been if Labadie got the vote.

His effort cant be questioned but has he actually 'done much' throughout?

I sincerely hope the club / supporters club don't plan on giving awards to anyone other than perhaps young player of the year and academy player of the year.
daggersjeff

Young Mr Worrall gets my vote
NBDag

No way they will scrap the POTY award. Thommo will want us all to get on the pitch and hold hands and celebrate what a year it has been. Labadie has been our best player but his performance this year is not worthy of a POTY award.

Think the best (funniest) thing to do would be if everyone joined together and split their votes between Hines, Hamaleinen and Partridge.
dagger4eva

daggersjeff wrote:Young Mr Worrall gets my vote
What - with 11 league appearances?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Diggerthedog

NBDag wrote:No way they will scrap the POTY award. Thommo will want us all to get on the pitch and hold hands and celebrate what a year it has been. Labadie has been our best player but his performance this year is not worthy of a POTY award.

Think the best (funniest) thing to do would be if everyone joined together and split their votes between Hines, Hamaleinen and Partridge.
Be lucky if anyone shows up for the rest of the games this season let alone gets on the pitch. Would be better off just doing presentations before then game.
daggersjeff

dagger4eva wrote:

I've had second thoughts on this....it should go to the cat @ Everton!!!!
stanton101

daggersjeff wrote:
dagger4eva wrote:

I've had second thoughts on this....it should go to the cat @ Everton!!!!
At least he got in to Everton's half. So yes why not give it to the moggy.
Lcbdagger

The end of season presentation can't be worse than last year with the manager and his new contract taking the time to tell us all how lucky we are to have him and how well we had done following another season of awful football to watch...
BB-Dagger

NBDag wrote:No way they will scrap the POTY award. Thommo will want us all to get on the pitch and hold hands and celebrate what a year it has been. Labadie has been our best player but his performance this year is not worthy of a POTY award.

Some people just can't keep off of the pitch :D
Mark

I'm sure some of our fans will be on the pitch to get near their brave heroes. The rest of us realise they don't have enough spine to even look someone like Glyn Creaser in the eye.
Adrian

Ah Glyn Creaser.
I think some of our current mob would soil themselves if they had him behind shouting for a header.