Oh dear

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
The Romford Dagger

Alan wrote:
ARNU wrote:You seem to be agreeing with me. You were not slating Burnett when we were finishing ninth with Rhys Murphy and Zavon Hines. Some of the current squad are as you say just not good enough however what was he supposed to buy with peanuts? Look what still has bought in, go on who's the star player there then? Like I said still has exactly the same problems that Burnett had. And you know it.
Has everyone crossed out 9th place on their Arnu Bingo card now?

Were you slagging still off when he won the conference or got us into league 1? No.

Yeah I did.

I had 'budget', '9th place', 'it was only bants', 'roof' and 'jonny hoof'
Diggerthedog

matt_drfc wrote:
bloke down the pub wrote:Has W.B. got a job yet......Asda's are looking for part times.
Yeah, he got recruited as a scout for Portsmouth soon after leaving us.
It's a part time position like all scouts. He will still be picking up his full wage and will continue to do so, no doubt those made redundant at the end of the season due to our relegation won't be so fortunate.
ARNU

Who will be made redundant?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Alan

Last time we were close to relegation we were told there would be no funding for the academy sides and so the staff involved with that would lose their jobs.
Alan

ARNU wrote:
Alan wrote:
ARNU wrote:You seem to be agreeing with me. You were not slating Burnett when we were finishing ninth with Rhys Murphy and Zavon Hines. Some of the current squad are as you say just not good enough however what was he supposed to buy with peanuts? Look what still has bought in, go on who's the star player there then? Like I said still has exactly the same problems that Burnett had. And you know it.
Has everyone crossed out 9th place on their Arnu Bingo card now?

Were you slagging still off when he won the conference or got us into league 1? No.
Nope,but your allowing him to sit 9 points adrift and just blame it on Wayne(something Still isn't saying privately or publicly by the way)is ridiculous.You actually think its ok to have a mmanger with no responsibility because the previous guy struggled.Come and run one of my companies,i could do with going bankrupt.
I think you'll find that I've said he isn't doing brilliant, but pointed out he's doing better than Burnett with the squad Burnett put together. I did think it was too difficult a concept for you to grasp, it wasn't fair of me to ask you to try to understand. I'm sorry. Try to rest now.
ThatRoundThing

Player of the Season.... Is there one... Seriously ?. Maybe O'Brien has a shout at the moment.
BarkingRambo

I reckon Passley has to be in with a shout too. He's been the only player that seems to be trying outfield recently
Dagdale

Just got in, an eighteen hour affair, and well done to everybody else who ventured into that stand today. Feel yet again why we went so free fall almost from kick-off and some said no but strongly believe it was a penalty, you just cant weigh all over opposite player in the box without repercussions , but the second coming so close afterwards, shocking stuff. We did actually come out second half upped the tempo very well but within a half minute gap after ten or so at the back Pools were up the other end and curtains 3-1 and no way back then. We need to lay it on the table and demand who wants to play for this club and more importantly why has it been so long correcting, and well bought up previous, not having a born Captain and leader has cost us heaps, cant see us getting anything but a beating Tuesday night, Accy good chance but think were be down by Pompey's match. The only thing today that was truly a great experience again the banter and few jars with the Pools fans and some marvelous watering holes.
NBDag

Think Zavon Hines would end up getting my vote for player of the season. Only one of them that hasn't had a moment during a game of complete and utter ineptness haha
DaggerJoel11

Player of the season? For me Passley, Doidge and Labadie must be in contention despite the latter returning after the season already began.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
ARNU

Labadie with no runners up for me.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mark

What arnu said.
stanton101

1st Labadie
2nd Doidge
3rd Passley
mickeyblue

no player of the bloody year.
but we finished 9th!
Alan

Labadie.