What a waste of money....

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
TomMc

Diggerthedog wrote: That's when we first signed him, i'm talking about when we gave him a two year deal whilst injured.

Sad that you spend time searching the forum to prove people wrong who actually go to watch games spending there hard earned cash to do so when you don't even bother anymore....
No it's not, it's from August 2014, a year after we first signed him and when renewed his deal.

Yep, a search that took about 3 minutes to do. All I've done is highlight you're contradicting yourself a bit, and because you know you've been caught out you've had a bit of dig at me. My attendance might not be what it once was (as yours wasn't for at least part of this season if I remember correctly?) so I can't comment on performances on the pitch, but it doesn't mean I can't comment on this stuff.
Diggerthedog

TomMc wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote: That's when we first signed him, i'm talking about when we gave him a two year deal whilst injured.

Sad that you spend time searching the forum to prove people wrong who actually go to watch games spending there hard earned cash to do so when you don't even bother anymore....
No it's not, it's from August 2014, a year after we first signed him and when renewed his deal.

Yep, a search that took about 3 minutes to do. All I've done is highlight you're contradicting yourself a bit, and because you know you've been caught out you've had a bit of dig at me. My attendance might not be what it once was (as yours wasn't for at least part of this season if I remember correctly?) so I can't comment on performances on the pitch, but it doesn't mean I can't comment on this stuff.
Well done for highlighting this to me I will now go to a confession box.

I had already paid to attend those matches I decided to boycott and was eventually proved right so not sure what your point is there. You're digging out people that pay money to go watch and dare have an opinion on how the money is spent when you don't even attend yourself unless its £2.50 of course.
TomMc

Diggerthedog wrote:Well done for highlighting this to me I will now go to a confession box.

I had already paid to attend those matches I decided to boycott and was eventually proved right so not sure what your point is there. You're digging out people that pay money to go watch and dare have an opinion on how the money is spent when you don't even attend yourself unless its £2.50 of course.
You mean if I had a season ticket I'd be allowed to say what I like? That's rather fortunate then.
Diggerthedog

TomMc wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:Well done for highlighting this to me I will now go to a confession box.

You mean if I had a season ticket I'd be allowed to say what I like? That's rather fortunate then.
Not saying that at all. I'm saying your digging out people for having an opinion when they actually attend when you don't even contribute to the club. Of course your allowed an opinion on anything, its a free country.
TomMc

I'm not digging people out for having an opinion, I'm digging out people for criticising the Club's decision-makers' judgement over the Zav deal when in actual fact their judgement was the same as the Club's.
Alan

I wouldn't criticise Wayne for this.

Digger, Zavon signed first time in September 2013. He was injured in March 2014. He underwent a medical at st George's park which said he'd be playing after a few months and so in August 2014 we agreed an appearance based deal.

It was a gamble, but one supported by medical opinion. I think Arnu was the only one against it at the time.

My recollection is that he came back in an ESC game in late 2014 and was supposed to play 45-60 minutes to ease back in, but he went off injured in the 75th minute with an injury that required further surgery. I think Currie was managing the team that night.
Last edited by Alan on Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diggerthedog

Alan wrote:I wouldn't criticise Wayne for this.

Digger, Savin signed first time in September 2013. He was injured in March 2014. He underwent a medical at st George's park which said he'd be playing after a few months and so in August 2014 we agreex an appearance based deal.

It was a gamble, but one supported by medical opinion. I think Arnu was the only one against it at the time.

My recollection is that he came back in an ESC game in late 2014 and was supposed to play 45-60 minutes to ease back in, but he went off injured in the 75th minute with an injury that required further surgery. I think Currie was managing the team that night.
Fair points made Alan, my opinion as a whole should be not to waste money on players that can play obviously looks worse now with our position and opinions have changed.

I would have got rid of Labadie once he was suspended for another 6 months. who knows if we would have picked up more points with another player.