Injuries

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Lcbdagger

Hope we get the rub of the green soon with the injury situation... 40 minutes of a new striker and off he goes. Still looking light in midfield... need this month to kick off again for us
SUSSEX DAGGER

Could not have asked anymore of Lawson but we need a ball winner and spoiler in midfield urgently. Not only injuries but luck is going gainst us a goal post and a slip by Zav at Chesterfield and todays debacle of a clear goal being denied us mskes me think lady luck has deserted us. Our midfirld has not been helped by the loss of form by Luke Howell who has had another tepid game.

Only 8 points from were we dont want to be and last season should tell us how quicky that can evaperate. Tricky month ahead at its end we could be right in the cart.
Daggers No 2 Fan

There was a noise when he went in for the challenge

Definitely no luck today. Their 15 commits two bookable fouls in the first half, and gets one card. D'Ath does that last home game and is off.
The assistants both failed to be up with play. In the first half their keeper took the ball out of his area, and the other assistant was clueless about the goal.
Lcbdagger

Currie's interview on the official page suggests it wasn't a good injury for the new man... really unfortunate
Daggers No 2 Fan

Just noticed that it was their 15 of supplied the pass for their goal. Even more annoying as there was no way he should have been on the pitch.
Paul from Barking

We need 6 more wins to be safe - can you see it on that?
ARNU

A good effort by the team.All put in a good shift.I think lewy could have saved their goal though.Murphy still annoying with his constant going offside.Connors should not be starting over Femi,they targeted that side all game and with all their players being big hefty lumps we needed a big chunk like Femi in there to counter them physically.D'Ath was clearly man of the match for me. Zavons spark has gone. Liked the Michael Jackson fella shame about the injury he looked dangerous.Was it a goal ? I certainly jumped around like a looney for a few seconds believing we'd scored.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

It was in Arnu no doubt about it and Simmo confirmed it who was crouched by the by line.
Now Dickson and Scott cant even make the bench we have no options up top not that they were much of an option. Once again did not do much with the chances Zav just after half time passed it to their goalkeeper when if he needs to put his foot through it . Brian Saha free header did not get enough on it . Think it was Oberfemi
who only had to roll ball out wide and Elitto is in . As for the goal that was not surely should be burying it and not giving the defender any hope but no excuse we lost cos the Offical failed to do his job.
Daggers No 2 Fan

With the ball where it was and the keeper where he was, I don't think Murphy had much option other than to take it the way he did.
Hines effort early in the second half was poor, he had pretty much the whole goal to aim at and puts it at the keeper with no pace.
SUSSEX DAGGER

You are right no2 you cant do more then score and he did . Poor decision which ever way you slice it
ARNU

I wonder if they'll let murphy off the booking after the ref sees it was in ?
Mark

Of course they won't.

One thing Sussex touched on, I think it was very short sighted not to have a striker on the bench today. We had no option of somebody for Rhys to play off. We ended up leaving Saah up!

I know Dickson and Josh haven't impressed lately but we should have had a target man option to play the long ball if we had to chase the game like we did. Only takes one decent knock down and we could've scored an undeserved equaliser.
Phippo

ARNU wrote:I wonder if they'll let murphy off the booking after the ref sees it was in ?
It was a needless booking ! Berating the linesman (who was absolutely useless) the way he did was a senseless act, which was always going to lead to the resulting action by the ref. Part of Murphys makeup that needs to be eradicated.
ARNU

Phippo wrote:
ARNU wrote:I wonder if they'll let murphy off the booking after the ref sees it was in ?
It was a needless booking ! Berating the linesman (who was absolutely useless) the way he did was a senseless act, which was always going to lead to the resulting action by the ref. Part of Murphys makeup that needs to be eradicated.
Yes he is quite petulant so maybe it should stand.How many bookings has he had for that now ?
Daggers No 2 Fan

Phippo wrote:
The flip side is that Parkin threw a hissy fit in the first half at the referee and wasn't even spoken to about it. Murphy deserved to be booked, but some consistency would be nice.