Thommo Out

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
The Romford Dagger

ARNU wrote:What you actually hold down a full-time job?
No need to make this personal Arnu.
Adrian

dagger4eva wrote:Apparantly there is to be no 2nd half of the season fans forum.

I had Steve down as many things but complete & utter bottle job was not one of them!!

Certain he is going on basis by time they have the one in august people wouldve calmed down and he'll get the easy ride he usually enjoys.

He needs removing, and pronto!
I can't see what the point of one would be.
It isn't going to change anything that has already happened, and even if he gave brilliant answers to questions there'd still be someone who wouldn't be happy and probably end up just being abusive.
ARNU

The Romford Dagger wrote:
What's it got to do with you ? That dry lunch calls me nob all the time for no reason WhAtsoever and you get involved when I respond quite mildly. Go and have your own argument with someone else !
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
bearaab

Haha someone continually calls him a "non" and you moan at him for asking if he has a job! Come on man, he's asking for it.
The Romford Dagger

bearaab wrote:
Haha someone continually calls him a "non" and you moan at him for asking if he has a job! Come on man, he's asking for it.
Yeah but whats it got to do with him if the guy has a job.

And he has acted like a knob on here for a while. Although he calls it banter or whatever its just irritating
stanton101

The board really need to ask themselves what they want to do with the football club. Do they have the ambition to try to get back in the football league or are they happy to languish in the conference, which is not a given in the current footballing climate. That might backfire and the club could drop further down the food chain. If JS is to remain in charge for the foreseeable future then they're going to have to provide the necessary funds for him to improve things. Nobody expects them to go beyond their means and bankrupt the club, but things have to improve if we are to climb the footballing ladder. Fans will inevitably drop away after relegation, so they will have to take a long hard look at ways to go forward. They've already made serious errors this campaign which have cost us dearly, make the same errors again and this club may well fold altogether.
ARNU

Romford dagger, at least have the decency to address me with your issues. I'm sorry I irritate you but if me asking some Random moron whether he has a job or not offends you then it's you that has the problem fella. Now my views( made up or otherwise) are largely banter but you have to take my word for that. And of course you may disagree or agree with them to your hearts content but you won't find one single post from me abusing anybody except for in retaliation(which to my shame is Not really that big or clever))
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
The Romford Dagger

ARNU wrote:Romford dagger, at least have the decency to address me with your issues. I'm sorry I irritate you but if me asking some Random moron whether he has a job or not offends you then it's you that has the problem fella. Now my views( made up or otherwise) are largely banter but you have to take my word for that. And of course you may disagree or agree with them to your hearts content but you won't find one single post from me abusing anybody except for in retaliation(which to my shame is Not really that big or clever))
Ok let's leave it at that then
SUSSEX DAGGER

Hardy1 wrote:
dagger4eva wrote:Anyway, he cant arrange a fans forum right now, hes busy in his other role trying to get a mosque built on the Sanofi estate.
Really? Has planning permission gone in?
Your not wide of the mark either .

Firstly before attacking a man it should be noted he has recently spent a period in hospital.

There is a post on here commenting about he has stopped walking round the ground, well as a result of the hospital treatment he is currently not fully mobile . This only came to my attention when I made a rather flippent comment about the number of board Members who recently made the trip to Hartlepool. There was only two ,one of who we all know serves the Club so loyally and admirably in other areas .

I did ask if the board had already given up owing to their lack of presence and that was when I was informed.
Even allowing for this in my opinion it's still a pretty poor show that only one board Member , other then the one with other duties , made the trip especially when 84 of us refuse to give up on what is looking a lost causE. This was in all intense and purpose a Cup Final after all .

Anyhow what I do know after talking at lengths to the chap who made the trip is that at a recent board meeting the hot topic of conversation is not how we are going to survive but the latest requirement of the FA about how we encourage homosexual, lesbians and Transgender to participate at all levels of the game

So sleep well Daggers we may be plummeting out of the Football League but at least our Club have spent a good deal of money and time on the latest FA fad and we will shortly have a certificate and badge to prove it.

As Rochard Liitlejohn would say we are heading to hell in a handcart and you really could not make it up.
dagger4eva

It was only an op on his foot and he was back doing his walk around on Saturday.....
SUSSEX DAGGER

dagger4eva wrote:It was only an op on his foot and he was back doing his walk around on Saturday.....
Glad to hear it ,but it may only be a op on his foot but two good feet are a requirement I would have thought for anybody thinking of walking anywhere.

Let's hope the Clubs success at completing the FA latest fad has put a spring into his step.