Thommo Out

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

It is about time he stepped aside and gave a young educated person a crack at this. Thanks and all that but he is out of his depth and at times far too unprofessional.

This season has been a total shambles and as he is the only paid board member and makes important decisions its time for him to move along. Kicking his heels in last Autumn when most of the board wanted Burnett gone will is his downfall. He knows its time to move on when he fails to add a fans forum in the calendar and the fact that Still is now back in charge shows the ambition of the man. Same old boys club social club back in the conference.
dagger4eva

Despite have the lowest budget in the league he saw fit only recently to give himself a pay rise!

Well deserved right..... ??

Anyway, he cant arrange a fans forum right now, hes busy in his other role trying to get a mosque built on the Sanofi estate.
The Romford Dagger

dagger4eva wrote:Despite have the lowest budget in the league he saw fit only recently to give himself a pay rise!

Well deserved right..... ??

Anyway, he cant arrange a fans forum right now, hes busy in his other role trying to get a mosque built on the Sanofi estate.
Did he? Bloody hell
ARNU

Be interesting to see how successful people are in their own jobs (assuming you all have one of course)I do know if I was a managing director at an overachieving football club for the last 10 years criticism from a ******** postman would seem somewhat rich.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
dagger4eva

Who's a ******** postman??
ARNU

I just used postman as a generic normal run of the mill job. I'd guess postman is possibly not as prestigious a position as managing director. Before anyone gets all offended I've had some real shit jobs over the years far lower down the food chain than postman. Anyone with a work ethic deserves nothing but praise.
Mike the Dagger

ARNU wrote:Be interesting to see how successful people are in their own jobs (assuming you all have one of course)I do know if I was a managing director at an overachieving football club for the last 10 years criticism from a ******** postman would seem somewhat rich.
Yeah, you got me.

JFJBENSTEAD

Can't even be arsed to walk round the ground anymore...
Hardy1

dagger4eva wrote:Anyway, he cant arrange a fans forum right now, hes busy in his other role trying to get a mosque built on the Sanofi estate.
Really? Has planning permission gone in?
Dagdale

From what I heard at the York game through a couple of mates who attended the meeting it looks very very unlikely
bloke down the pub

ARNU wrote:Be interesting to see how successful people are in their own jobs (assuming you all have one of course)I do know if I was a managing director at an overachieving football club for the last 10 years criticism from a ******** postman would seem somewhat rich.

Your good at being a Nob..
ARNU

bloke down the pub wrote:

I bet you sit around on the dole all day being good at ****** all,while I'm out working.
bloke down the pub

ARNU wrote:
bloke down the pub wrote:

I bet you sit around on the dole all day being good at ****** all,while I'm out working.
Wrong AGAIN. NOB.
ARNU

What you actually hold down a full-time job?
dagger4eva

Apparantly there is to be no 2nd half of the season fans forum.

I had Steve down as many things but complete & utter bottle job was not one of them!!

Certain he is going on basis by time they have the one in august people wouldve calmed down and he'll get the easy ride he usually enjoys.

He needs removing, and pronto!