Is there any point ?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

...Going on Saturday to the home game v Accy ?

Reading Stills interview comments he's started saying "they were better than us" which was a mistake when Wayne did it.The general tone of the piece was one of resignation to the fact we're going down.I still haven't witnessed any home win this season(Mainly cos I farked off early v York)and I don't think we'll compete against Accy.Can we just post the points to the remaining teams and all go on holiday.Managers job is safe,he obviously cant fire these soon to be milkmen up either.

Might just go to have a boo up at the end LOL!!

Be nice to see if Still actually beats waynes points per game record.

I make it Stills got 9 from 39......Thats average of 0.6923 a game.
Burnet got 16 from a possible 69.....Average 0.69565

Funny that !
And no you aint having Stevenage cos the records will show it was currie and hacketts win.I wont give them points to Burnett either.(Which you all know I should)
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Adrian

We had 13 points when Burnett was sacked.
Please try harder to be accurate when trolling.
ARNU

Adrian wrote:We had 13 points when Burnett was sacked.
Please try harder to be accurate when trolling.
You have to ask yourself am I really that stupid or was I having a bit of fun to attract your attention :lol:

So it is really Burnett average 0.565 per game
Still Currently on 0.692.

Ooh that was a good appointment afterall then so far.
Three more straight losses to match Burnett,you might have to check that. :D
Adrian

I'm going to go with you being that stupid.
stanton101

A couple of things that they do have in common though.

1st.They get well paid for what they do.
And
2nd.They're both shit at what they do. :lol:
Mike the Dagger

You will be needing this.

durnzo

I'd say just and try and enjoy it. Now that hope has been taken out of the equation, and that's the worst part I reckon, it's just a case of having a few beers with mates, a little sing song (little being the operative word) and possibly being surprised. For all the moaning, there's still few better ways to spend a Saturday afternoon off. Otherwise football wouldn't be the great British pass time it is. I ******** love it! Up the daggers!!!!!
ARNU

durnzo wrote:I'd say just and try and enjoy it. Now that hope has been taken out of the equation, and that's the worst part I reckon, it's just a case of having a few beers with mates, a little sing song (little being the operative word) and possibly being surprised. For all the moaning, there's still few better ways to spend a Saturday afternoon off. Otherwise football wouldn't be the great British pass time it is. I ******** love it! Up the daggers!!!!!
Yes I totally agree. I hope now we will throw caution to the wind and have a good go. You can't beat a bit of pie and mash a little flutter in the bookies, a pint and a good old fashioned Daggers defeat with a big old boo session at the end LOL.
durnzo

Sounds about right! we do the pie and mash at the eastbrook. Double double, Can't beat it! I'm not one for booing though, never seen the point!
The Romford Dagger

ARNU wrote:...Going on Saturday to the home game v Accy ?

Reading Stills interview comments he's started saying "they were better than us" which was a mistake when Wayne did it.The general tone of the piece was one of resignation to the fact we're going down.I still haven't witnessed any home win this season(Mainly cos I farked off early v York)and I don't think we'll compete against Accy.Can we just post the points to the remaining teams and all go on holiday.Managers job is safe,he obviously cant fire these soon to be milkmen up either.

Might just go to have a boo up at the end LOL!!

Be nice to see if Still actually beats waynes points per game record.

I make it Stills got 9 from 39......Thats average of 0.6923 a game.
Burnet got 16 from a possible 69.....Average 0.69565

Funny that !
And no you aint having Stevenage cos the records will show it was currie and hacketts win.I wont give them points to Burnett either.(Which you all know I should)

There's a big difference between 'They WERE better than us' as to 'They HAVE better players than us'.

That's why no one is moaning at still saying that
Alan

Arnu, try not to get yourself embroiled in maths again, you made a fool of yourself last time.

Anyway, given how you've not enjoyed yourself this season and don't like watching Still's teams, will you be getting a season ticket for West Ham next year?