NOTTS COUNTY

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ThatRoundThing

Anyone heard any rumours about them. One of my betting forums has a punter post about Notts County possible points deduction and just says admin??

He also says their has been some movement on betting markets for their 16/1 price to be relegated. This is all he posted:

"What’s all this chat that Notts county will be deducted points for admin? And relegation? Few folk lumping on at 16/1 to be relegated?"

I can't find any other info elsewhere, anyone else hearing anything?
ThatRoundThing

Looks like bookies aren't taking chances. Mixed odds now 8/1 , 6/1, 4/1 from some leading bookies. Big drop from a day or two ago.
Dagdale

Any of us (about 70 of us if I remember) who bought a match day programme when we played up there midweek a couple of weeks ago would have been aware reading in it a letter by their chairman that he's closing his affairs and commitment to the club mainly because of some fans trolling (keyboard warriors) directed to his family and has lost faith, although he stresses he found utmost pleasure in serving the club, so whether that's put a spanner in the works and performances on pitch side next few weeks may become interesting that side of the midlands.
ARNU

Dagdale wrote:Any of us (about 70 of us if I remember) who bought a match day programme when we played up there midweek a couple of weeks ago would have been aware reading in it a letter by their chairman that he's closing his affairs and commitment to the club mainly because of some fans trolling (keyboard warriors) directed to his family and has lost faith, although he stresses he found utmost pleasure in serving the club, so whether that's put a spanner in the works and performances on pitch side next few weeks may become interesting that side of the midlands.
This is a sad state of affairs but Id question whether the guy has the right character to run a football club if this triviality alone has turned him off.I would say you'd struggle to find another job so thankless in its nature,except maybe Dagenham manager.You would definitely have weighed that up before you went into it I think.This will be a purely financial decision.Very few club owners ever make any money at it and are slated if the team dare lose a game.Look at the shit Thommo's getting right now(And he don't even own the club,just an employee),for all the shite he gets he deserves every penny.I cant think he ever made a decision in anything but with the best intentions of the club.Yeah,fair game some might say,goes with the territory.Dave the plumber,Johnny hoof and indeed Thommo. are made of much stronger stuff.Id laugh my head right off if a few tossers on a website could even get their attention,let alone the sensible ones like me LOL!!

Just cant imagine John Still crying uncontrollably about being called Johnny Hoof.Johnny judas or having a bald head.I bet it makes him laugh at worst.He knows,I know hes up against the odds,and so was Wayne Burnett.We don't have to like it though do we ?

This notts county news might just give us hope that 23rd might be all we need to achieve to stay up.

Close all forums except for the ones where everyone says nice things,thats the answer.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !