Two things

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

1) anyone know if Sean Shields has tried it on with Burnett's wife or someone in his family?? He must of a) done some major to piss him off or b) he must be utter dogshit / or have a dogshit attitude in training.
Get completely overlooked the whole season - then STARTS against Chesterfield (supposedly best team in the division) does ok by all accounts, gets brought off after an hour and hasn't been seen since.
Yet on the other hand there is Medy Elito, who on his day can be pretty good, for League 2 standard anyway, but 7 or 8 times out of 10 is also utter dog shit. And REGARDLESS of how bad he plays always knows he is a dead cert to make an appearance the very next game, be it starting or as sub. This situation is really starting to grate on me.

2) If the Wycombe game was "pathetic" a game we won in case anyone actually forgot, and pretty much won at a canter. Then what exactly should Burnett be saying about the Torquay game and definitely yesterday?? I thought yesterdays performance was much worse than the Wycombe game. Then again, as discussed and agreed yesterday with a friend, I think our crowd / support are getting exactly what it deserves. Dross on the pitch and even worse dross in the terraces. The support is non-existant and unless we have either a shit refereeing decision to liven the crowd up OR Russell Powis then atmosphere is worse than dead. I mean how the ****** can the players be "up for it" when they crowd are totally silent from 1st til last minute.
Against Wimbledon it took that clown of a ref to get us going and yesterday the only real cheer / noise / song came when taking the piss out of Parkin (best Fleetwood player by a country mile by the way imo)

Anyway, there is no particular point to any of all that, I just wanted to get it off my chest. Thanks for reading arghhhhhhhhhhh :D :D
dagger4eva

Whilst I'm in moan mode (I'm blaming the January dryathlon) I honestly wish Burnett hadn't started talking about how many games we only need to win.

Last time he did that was back end of last season and I don't believe we picked up a single point thereafter. Unlikely this time around granted but un-necessary all the same!

That's me done - sorry folks.
Chigwellian

Do you really want to start me off about Burnett?
Masked Man

When the team perform, the atmosphere picks up... Chicken and egg syndrome.

If the team 'NEED' support to perform, then there's something wrong.
dagger4eva

Firstly, apologies for the bad language in the initial post.

MM - I know what you are saying and you are absolutley correct. However, how often do you hear managers say how vital the support is and that they can act as the 12th man.
The only 12th man we seem to act for these days is the opposition. Sad but true
bloke down the pub

The 12th man is no prob, its the 1st to the 11th we have a prob with
ARNU

Fleetwood beat us with 73 travelling fans who were largely quiet through-out accept when they scored.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
dagger4eva

Agreed, but there were supposedly 1600 of us who were even quieter.
Masked Man

Kids for a quid!! There was a group of teens in front of me who weren't ewatching the game at all, all looking at someones phone with their backs to the pitch!
ARNU

Masked Man wrote:Kids for a quid!! There was a group of teens in front of me who weren't ewatching the game at all, all looking at someones phone with their backs to the pitch!
That's what kids do though isn't it.Especially when they are bored.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Dagdale

Got a return again thru TBS combo S/T to 'away end' Saturday and I too was pretty set back how bad the vocals were. Walking by the ground you probably wouldn't have known a game was being played, cant understand why? After all previous we seem to raise our game against the 'top boys'. I was strapped in the middle of about 30 big Dutch guys who were even trying to yell out the Digger Dagger and more than once at that and unfortunately to no avail, try to reassure them after four recent losses we were laid up with 'not so sure syndrome' and by 4.50 they could see why!