Prediction v Accrington

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

We'll turn up, have a bit of a kick around and get beat. That's about it really.
I just hope that the powers that be take a good look on how a club with a small budget should be run. Well done to Accrington In advance on the three points for tomorrow. You're a credit, we on the other hand are a shambolic mess. See you in a few years time.

Daggers 1-4 Accrington
OG

Att. 1475

Don't forget to buy a egg!
Diggerthedog

stanton101 wrote:We'll turn up, have a bit of a kick around and get beat. That's about it really.
I just hope that the powers that be take a good look on how a club with a small budget should be run. Well done to Accrington In advance on the three points for tomorrow. You're a credit, we on the other hand are a shambolic mess. See you in a few years time.

Daggers 1-4 Accrington
OG

Att. 1475

Don't forget to buy a egg!
Accy are in the red by a considerable amount, one thing our board cant be criticised about is the accounts. Accy actually outbid Still whilst he was at Luton for a players wages.
stanton101

Must be nice to have a chairman/board with a clear vision of what they want to achieve. It helps obviously to have a willing backer, but that will only happen if the outdated dinosaurs we have are gone. Let's be honest they've had a decent run, but their decision making and the way they've gone about things over the last few years have been dire. They've buried their heads in the sand and as a consequence we are where we are today.
bloke down the pub

1,,,,,,0 Dag
durnzo

I'm Going for a 2 1 win, purely because that's what I want!****** it, heart over head. I'll also be doing my usual lady on the daggers to win, the corals by the easty never look to nervous when I cross the threshold! Up the daggers!!!!
Dagdale

I wish this club all the very best for their quest for the play-offs except for today when after an awful hammering with the daggers at Oxford United think were turn it around and get a win, mildly like a 1-0. Think Accrington Stanley FC has been a strong example of what we can look at and really try to follow suit, small club with even though it sounds healthier now financially have really struggled and doesn't seem that long ago were perched strongly at the foot of the table, the guy whose running it now seems a real genuine supporter of the club, and I have always been treated with the highest respect around those parts by their fans and in the town when visiting with the daggers, as well as having the cheapest boozers I've ever come across!
Richie

2-0 win. 6 points adrift at 5 o'clock and hope springs eternal. Cureton x2
Lcbdagger

I'll have three of whatever the optimists among this board are smoking please!

Back to the game... 1-3 defeat
The Romford Dagger

I can only see a nil nil or an acrington win to Nil.
bearaab

Ferdinand starts. 0-4.
bearaab

Is Ferdinand playing? The lineup on soccerway said he was but I've just realised it also said we had 12 players. It'd still be 11 even if he was on the pitch.