Jodi Jones

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
BarkingRambo

Dwight Gayle and Scott Griffiths were both emergency loans to Peterborough in mid October time. I think this is a first for the club to lose a player after the January window.

Speaking of the loan window I see Murphy is with Wimbledon in time to get a couple more against us.
Richie

Can't blame him for leaving. Only point of staying low down is that you have a better chance of playing, and he wasn't even getting that.
ThatRoundThing

Played 59m, scored after 8m, scored another goal plus an assist. Coventry U21 beat Bristol C U 21 4-0

They already rate him highly. Report can be read online via Coventry Telegraph.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Last time this Club sold it's biggest asset the Manager cited it as a big influence in him considering it was time to move on.

Within months of his return we have done it again which makes me think that this time it has met with his approval .

So why did John Still not play him ?. Can't be his age we have recruited players just as young with no league experiance and thrown them straight into the team .

What really did happen at the end of the Everton game when he appeared at Lime Street Station ?

It may never be revealed but what I am almost certain of is that the gaffer did not rate him as highly as some and appears to have supported the decision to off load him.
Lcbdagger

If we are going down and it was a financial decision, I can't think of any other first team players we would move on and make any level of profit from. No brainer for me if we weren't playing him... nobody will convince me that he alone would have kept us up this season
The Romford Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Last time this Club sold it's biggest asset the Manager cited it as a big influence in him considering it was time to move on.

Within months of his return we have done it again which makes me think that this time it has met with his approval .

So why did John Still not play him ?. Can't be his age we have recruited players just as young with no league experiance and thrown them straight into the team .

What really did happen at the end of the Everton game when he appeared at Lime Street Station ?

It may never be revealed but what I am almost certain of is that the gaffer did not rate him as highly as some and appears to have supported the decision to off load him.

I honestly think it's simply a financial move.

Although what is this Everton lime street scenario you heard of?
Voice of reason

Jodi came home from Everton with the youth team who he has played with since joining Daggers to attend the 18th birthday celebrations of a team mate. It was with full agreement of the club.
He usually comes back from away matches in the family car as he doesn't drive yet.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

******** love that ^^ #StayGrounded
The Romford Dagger

Voice of reason wrote:Jodi came home from Everton with the youth team who he has played with since joining Daggers to attend the 18th birthday celebrations of a team mate. It was with full agreement of the club.
He usually comes back from away matches in the family car as he doesn't drive yet.
Oh. So nothing of note really then.
Voice of reason

It was just a case of the train being much quicker than the car or the team coach.
Mike the Dagger

Voice of reason wrote:It was just a case of the train being much quicker than the car or the team coach.
How dare you destroy a good conspiracy theory with the truth.
Voice of reason

Mike the Dagger wrote:
Voice of reason wrote:It was just a case of the train being much quicker than the car or the team coach.
Brilliant. That made me laugh out loud :-)
Kevin

Voice of reason wrote:
Mike the Dagger wrote:
Brilliant. That made me laugh out loud :-)
Moi aussi :D
lupins

Young player came on at half time at Peterborough tonight and did well enough for the pundit to say after five minutes that he already liked what he saw
If only we could come up with players like that with the ability to beat players and some xfactor about them
I suppose if we did we wouldn't play them unless we go one down then we might bring them on. I suppose for us he wouldn't be good enough in the air