Just rubbish!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Just rubbish! Apart from Labadie,O'Brian and Cash. Did anyone notice how all our strikers except McClure couldn't score more than once in the warm up ? To be fair Mcclure got nine out of his 10 shots . Why did still bring off the best player on the pitch replace him with Chambers and minutes later they score? Just awful !!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
NBDag

No way Cash was our best player. Didn't get back enough when defending and following his cock-up of the season with Curo he looked completely off the pace. People talk about Jones being lightweight but he is nothing different.

Bloody awful game though. Didn't look like anything a team.
stanton101

Worrall was our best player imo.
dagger4eva

Curo puts the ball into that empty net who knows but having missed it the 2nd half was a complete shambles.

Sooner gets rid of this rabble of dead beats and gets a squad of "young, hungry players" once again -the better
Mark

Not sure what people expect. We were the better team against the team 4th in the division. We created better chances. Think our gk made one decent save all game? If we had a goalscorer we'd have probably won 2 nil.
SUSSEX DAGGER

dagger4eva wrote:Curo puts the ball into that empty net who knows but having missed it the 2nd half was a complete shambles.

Sooner gets rid of this rabble of dead beats and gets a squad of "young, hungry players" once again -the better
Well there is no fans forum to express your views, so ever thought about making your views known on an a4 piece of paper. .
dagger4eva

Chris, I love ya to bits mate but u really should let the a4 thing go.. boring now dude
leewilson

Mark wrote:Not sure what people expect. We were the better team against the team 4th in the division. We created better chances. Think our gk made one decent save all game? If we had a goalscorer we'd have probably won 2 nil.
Yeah this. First half we were good. Not sure why someone has included Cash in the miss of the season discussion? If Curo puts that in, we applaud him for great decision making. As it was, I thought it was the right decision to pass as the goalkeeper had come out to narrow the angle and Cash would have had to hit awkwardly on his right foot when not quite positioned correctly. As it was, he put a solid outside of the foot pass across that Curo should have gobbled out.

2nd half they dropped in and stopped the ball in behind. The goal came from us throwing players forward. Worrall should have done better initially though as he came far too narrow and gave the wide player mountains of space.

We all know it's over so none of the above really matters. Time for Still to start slowly clearing out the bad eggs from within the squad and starting to replace them. Even if we do by some miracle manage to stay up, we will need a massive rebuild.
Paul from Barking

League tables don't lie
mickeyblue

We didn't lose because we was throwing bodies forward.
We lost as our midfield and hoyte just plodded back
Pretty certain it was a midfielder that scored whilst running past both of our midfield

Worrel was outstanding today
but we finished 9th!
Leopardman

First half Daggers were def the better team and if Cureton did score it may well have ended up a different result. But 2nd half was a different matter. Didn't appear to be any desire or structure. The goal came from a loose pass by Labadie but plenty of time to recover but the queue to the burger bar at half time moves quicker than Hoyte did to get back. What Stilly sees in Hyam god only knows, he must have in his loan deal, if fit to play he has to.
Richie

Cash was very good, Worrall was good. Other two loanees were their usual garbage.
daggersjeff

leewilson wrote:
We all know it's over so none of the above really matters. Time for Still to start slowly clearing out the bad eggs from within the squad and starting to replace them

This is why for the life of me, I cannot understand why they got the Easter games postponed. We're good as gone...so lets chuck a couple youngsters in and start blooding them for next season in the conference.

Internationals??? you're 'aving a laugh!!! Bocaud, Hoyte & Dikamona wouldn't be missed!!! I lie, they go missing regularly each week!! The only one we may miss is Dom Hyam!
leewilson

daggersjeff wrote:
leewilson wrote:
We all know it's over so none of the above really matters. Time for Still to start slowly clearing out the bad eggs from within the squad and starting to replace them

This is why for the life of me, I cannot understand why they got the Easter games postponed. We're good as gone...so lets chuck a couple youngsters in and start blooding them for next season in the conference.

Internationals??? you're 'aving a laugh!!! Bocaud, Hoyte & Dikamona wouldn't be missed!!! I lie, they go missing regularly each week!! The only one we may miss is Dom Hyam!
Who do we blood though? None of our youngsters are good enough or they'd be playing already. If you want to blood people, Hawkins should be playing every week but I doubt that would be a popular move.

We need a complete overhaul.