New player.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Signs a 2 and a half year deal.Wonder if he's a hoofer ?

http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
dagger4eva

Hope we're paying the poor sod enough to at least afford some un-ripped jeans :D
Diggerthedog

Two and half year deal too, unusual for us to offer anything over Two years. Might need him in the Ryman prem by then :lol:
Adrian

Hopefully we're planning on having a squad sorted fairly early so they can spend the summer together and we don't start next season without a full squad.
redboy

So we've started to assemble our Conference squad already....whoopee do!
ARNU

I know I go on about hoofball,but I just hope Stilly dosent use that mind numbingly boring/ineffective approach thru next season too.I mean,he got luton up playing it on the ground a fair bit.Looking at what hes done so far(hoofed the ****** out of it) with no real reward maybe he could do a mixture at least.6ft 8 forwards and lanky defenders looks to me like a hoofball nightmare coming our way.Maybe if get an ask Stilly session we could ask him flat out.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
stanton101

[quote="ARNU"]I know I go on about hoofball,but I just hope Stilly dosent use that mind numbingly boring/ineffective approach thru next season too.I mean,he got luton up playing it on the ground a fair bit.Looking at what hes done so far(hoofed the ****** out of it) with no real reward maybe he could do a mixture at least.6ft 8 forwards and lanky defenders looks to me like a hoofball nightmare coming our way.Maybe if get an ask Stilly session we could ask him flat out.[/quote

I don't think he knows any other way to be honest mate. I'm not expecting Barcelona esc type football at this level, but if I wanted to watch hoofball every week I'd take up watching rugby!
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:I know I go on about hoofball,but I just hope Stilly dosent use that mind numbingly boring/ineffective approach thru next season too.I mean,he got luton up playing it on the ground a fair bit.Looking at what hes done so far(hoofed the ****** out of it) with no real reward maybe he could do a mixture at least.6ft 8 forwards and lanky defenders looks to me like a hoofball nightmare coming our way.Maybe if get an ask Stilly session we could ask him flat out.
Get used to Arnu not one team in the Vanarama Plays football. Having watch four or five games on BT sport from that league it is evident there is no playing on the ground football. You're in for disappointment.

Still never plays grass football even at Luton it's just when it's played well it does not look like Hoofball.

I prefer Still's way at this level over time it will be more effective than passing sideways or backwards.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Are Hyam and Worrall staying? Is there much point in keeping them now, may as well see if the new lad can get some experience before next year. Hopefully it's him and Dikamona for next year, I think a settled side will an important factor if we're to do anything
Kevin

Looks decent (centre-halves tend to be tall as a general rule) and sounds keen - hope it works out well.
bloke down the pub

Diggerthedog wrote:
ARNU wrote:I know I go on about hoofball,but I just hope Stilly dosent use that mind numbingly boring/ineffective approach thru next season too.I mean,he got luton up playing it on the ground a fair bit.Looking at what hes done so far(hoofed the ****** out of it) with no real reward maybe he could do a mixture at least.6ft 8 forwards and lanky defenders looks to me like a hoofball nightmare coming our way.Maybe if get an ask Stilly session we could ask him flat out.
Get used to Arnu not one team in the Vanarama Plays football. Having watch four or five games on BT sport from that league it is evident there is no playing on the ground football. You're in for disappointment.

Still never plays grass football even at Luton it's just when it's played well it does not look like Hoofball.

I prefer Still's way at this level over time it will be more effective than passing sideways or backwards.

Well said.