Pompey Have Sold Out

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Their website claims they will have 1700 at the game. Seems they have 500 in the Sieve, so only half the Sieve for home fans.

Outnumbered by 500.....
dagger4eva

Wonder if Burnett dare set foot back in the ground yet .... what with him being Pompey's Scout extraordinaire!!

May have to consider knocking up some "BURNETT OUT - AGAIN" A3's if so.... :lol:
NBDag

What an embarrassment that will be.
dagger4eva

I wasn't actually being serious..... :roll:
NBDag

I meant if we're outnumbered at home
Diggerthedog

NBDag wrote:I meant if we're outnumbered at home
Not really it is what it is were going down and they are going up and average 15,000 at home. Don't think they even sold out last season.
hockley dagger

I suspect we'll struggle to get more than a thousand home fans - especially if Morecambe win tomorrow.
NBDag

Diggerthedog wrote:
Not really it is what it is were going down and they are going up and average 15,000 at home. Don't think they even sold out last season.
If a team is at home it should really have the most fans there. It's pretty embarrassing if you don't. Don't think you'd see it anywhere else in the football league.
The Romford Dagger

NBDag wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:
If a team is at home it should really have the most fans there. It's pretty embarrassing if you don't. Don't think you'd see it anywhere else in the football league.
Rangers had two thirds of the fans away at Raith on Saturday
NBDag

The Romford Dagger wrote:
NBDag wrote:
Rangers had two thirds of the fans away at Raith on Saturday

Key words being football league there
Diggerthedog

NBDag wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:
Why is it embarrassing? should its a good think that the club are making the most out of the revenue while they can.
mickeyblue

lol its pompey thats about 10% of there home following ffs, i bet they have done it a few times this season.

hopefully burnetts here to scout our players and bigs up boucard notsoworthy etc
but we finished 9th!
NBDag

Yeah club are right to give them the tickets if they can sell them. Didn't say they weren't. It's just embarrassing because it'll further emphasise the shit that we're in.
Diggerthedog

NBDag wrote:Yeah club are right to give them the tickets if they can sell them. Didn't say they weren't. It's just embarrassing because it'll further emphasise the shit that we're in.
Were not in the shit were just getting relegated, we will fulfill our fixture next season....
admin
Site Admin

Fair Play to Portsmouth, they'll probably have closer to 2000 as some will sneak in the home end. Being outnumbered at home is simply embarrassing, there's no way of dressing it up.

The more I think about it, there's things we can do to help boost attendances and we're not doing them, so it's the clubs own fault for poor attendances