Transfer rumours

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggers No 2 Fan

Once again I have an opinion that is also shared by a lot of others that irritates you.
How you can leap to all sorts of conclusions about my demeanour or wether football is for me or not from a couple of views on a football players bad points I'll never know either.
Definitely no contradiction in these statements. Definitely not. Oh.

Your opinion certainly doesn't irritate me, but it does seem that someone daring to express a differing opinion to you seems appears to irritate you quite a lot. Maybe it's not that I need to deal with anything, but that it's you that has the problem with me disagreeing with you. After all, all I'm doing is voicing my opinion, which includes that it is utterly ridiculous to bemoan our leading scorer playing the way he does when he gets the results he does.
Masked Man

Person with a problem projecting their problem onto others shocker!! Read all about it!! :lol:
ARNU

Can he head the ball ? Not really.
Can he jump for the ball ? No.
Does he go offside a fair bit ? Yes.
Is he a bit beligerant to the officials ? Yes.

Is there anything he could work on to improve ? You don't think so.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Lcbdagger

Goodness me that's the last time I start a post...

Have we really moved a transfer rumours thread on to attacking (for whatever reason) our top scorer (and for a while the league's top scorer) by finding his faults? For goodness sake has nobody watched our recent performances and seen how other members of our starting XI have performed?

If Rhys scored the goals he did, held the ball up like Falcao, headed a ball like Cristiano Ronaldo and lost any kind of attitude he may have, i'm pretty certain that after leaving Arsenal he wouldn't have found his way (through foreign climbs) at a struggling League Two club.
ARNU

Lcbdagger wrote:Goodness me that's the last time I start a post...

If Rhys scored the goals he did, held the ball up like Falcao, headed a ball like Cristiano Ronaldo and lost any kind of attitude he may have, i'm pretty certain that after leaving Arsenal he wouldn't have found his way (through foreign climbs) at a struggling League Two club.
But that's my point LBC.I say what I see.Hes great by our standards and will no doubt go on to bigger things but daring to mention a few areas of improvement has made me a bit of a villain.You have summed up my concerns beautifully with your above comment.You've accidently joined villain club mate...welcome aboard.
Masked Man

ARNU wrote: daring to mention a few areas of improvement has made me a bit of a villain.
No, but you could say that you are focusing only on his negative attributes.

Look up Criticism Sandwich, you may learn something.... :D
Daggers No 2 Fan

ARNU wrote:
t

But that's my point LBC.I say what I see.Hes great by our standards and will no doubt go on to bigger things but daring to mention a few areas of improvement has made me a bit of a villain.You have summed up my concerns beautifully with your above comment.You've accidently joined villain club mate...welcome aboard.
Saying what I see, is also what I've done. You just seem to have a problem accepting that anyone can possibly have a different view to you, and so have to act like your the victim of a witch hunt.
ARNU

Daggers No 2 Fan wrote:
ARNU wrote:
t

Saying what I see, is also what I've done. You just seem to have a problem accepting that anyone can possibly have a different view to you, and so have to act like your the victim of a witch hunt.
Many many people have different views to me and some have the same views.Thats how it should be on a forum.Im not here to change anyones opinion,just to get mine across.Take it or leave it(Like pretty much everyone else does)Im not sure what your opinion is anyway,you only give your opinion of my opinion usually.You agree with me more than you'd like to think Im sure.The point in question,you haven't disagreed with my points,just that I dare to put them up on here in case I upset a footballer again.You haven't said he's the best jumper or header of the ball or isn't petulant have you. I care not,carry on mate.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Your opinions are always thought provoking Arnu dont always agree but the forum would be a sadder place without your contributions.

Rhys Murphy will be a Legend if he stays and will score plenty of goals for us The liklihood is thst he will be gone either in this window or at seasons end.

I speak to fans from all parts of the Country and often get asked about Rhys. Like you i point out the weaknesses he has and how they may restrict him. Never doubted his ability i was in attendence at Thurrock pre season and came on the forum and expressed an opinion that Wayne has found a gem. Immediatly i was challanged over the quality of the opposistion.

My initial opinion has proved spot on but now like all Daggers who leave us for better things I look for things that may hold him from playing at only a certain level.All your opinions have validity but his inability in the air would be a major concearn if i was a fan of a Club looking to buy him.
Last edited by SUSSEX DAGGER on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
ARNU

I don't want this to be like Im a Murphy hater or something.Im not.I couldn't have said it any clearer,He'll go on to bigger and better things for sure.Just that some on here want conflict for the sake of it.They can have it if they want but maybe if it was over something remotely important for once id be more inclined to give a shit.I think he'll go sooner or later but while Dickson still has a pulse we're doomed if that happens now.I trust in Wayne that he'll dig out another promising striker from somewhere.
Daggers No 2 Fan

ARNU wrote:
Daggers No 2 Fan wrote:
ARNU wrote: But that's my point LBC.I say what I see.Hes great by our standards and will no doubt go on to bigger things but daring to mention a few areas of improvement has made me a bit of a villain.You have summed up my concerns beautifully with your above comment.You've accidently joined villain club mate...welcome aboard.
Many many people have different views to me and some have the same views.Thats how it should be on a forum.Im not here to change anyones opinion,just to get mine across.Take it or leave it(Like pretty much everyone else does)Im not sure what your opinion is anyway,you only give your opinion of my opinion usually.You agree with me more than you'd like to think Im sure.The point in question,you haven't disagreed with my points,just that I dare to put them up on here in case I upset a footballer again.You haven't said he's the best jumper or header of the ball or isn't petulant have you. I care not,carry on mate.
You're correct, I haven't said he's the best jumper or header of the ball. What I have said is that those aren't aspects which are important to his game, and as such aren't the issues you've tried to make them out to be. I've expressed my opinion throughout this thread, if you don't know what it is, then I can only assume you've chosen to not read those bits. Now who was it that complained about someone else doing that?
As for you not caring, there definitely isn't a better way to demonstrate that by continuously replying and making yourself about to be some sort of victim like you have.
ARNU

If having the last word in a thread represents to you winning an argument you are sadly wrong.Once again you have entered into a discussion whereby from the outset you've personalised the issue rather than just say your piece like everyone else.You've told me "Footballs not the game for me" if I don't agree with your points and that you have a good fix on my demeanour at any given time of the day.You don't know anything about me really do you ? OOh hes got a green flask,he thinks John Still's a Judas and he wants a a roof at the Bury Rd end(Which I don't really).Hardly a character defining set of psychiatric evidence Just cos Murphy cant jump.
bearaab

Don't post for a while, check up on the forum to see if there's any news and arnu's having an argument...
ARNU

bearaab wrote:Don't post for a while, check up on the forum to see if there's any news and arnu's having an argument...
We were just saying Murphy dosent jump very well or head the ball often and argues with officials too much.
Daggers No 2 Fan

ARNU wrote:If having the last word in a thread represents to you winning an argument you are sadly wrong.Once again you have entered into a discussion whereby from the outset you've personalised the issue rather than just say your piece like everyone else.You've told me "Footballs not the game for me" if I don't agree with your points and that you have a good fix on my demeanour at any given time of the day.You don't know anything about me really do you ? OOh hes got a green flask,he thinks John Still's a Judas and he wants a a roof at the Bury Rd end(Which I don't really).Hardly a character defining set of psychiatric evidence Just cos Murphy cant jump.
Cor, there's some serious selective reading going on there. But that's not surprising from you.
Let's analyse it shall we bit by bit:
If having the last word in a thread represents to you winning an argument you are sadly wrong.
No idea what this bit is about - I'm guessing just more of your 'Oh I'm a victim' nonsense.
Once again you have entered into a discussion whereby from the outset you've personalised the issue rather than just say your piece like everyone else.
No, I didn't. Have a read through of all the posts.
You've told me "Footballs not the game for me" if I don't agree with your points and that you have a good fix on my demeanour at any given time of the day
You've made this bit up entirely. What Is said, was that if you're going to get worked up by a player who plays on the shoulder of defenders getting caught offside then football probably isn't for you. The bit about having a good fix on your demeanour is something you've completely made up. It's also quite ironic given the way you have labelled other posters as angry in the past.

But of course, the truth of what has been said doesn't really stack up with your victim mentality does it. It's sad really.