Transfer rumours

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Then why is it that such a tiny opinion of mine (that Murphy isn't the best jumper, header of the ball or most official friendly player around)that annoys you so much that you want to have a 10 page row about it.Others feel the same way,its not exclusively my thought.He could work on those areas couldn't he ? Once again you're arguing about trivia.Nobody died!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Chigwellian

Adrian anyone?
TheLion

I reckon that Adrian has sadly changed his name by deed poll to the No 2 fan.

lol
ARNU

Nah I reckon No2 is TomMc.He Argues the same way and seems equally irritated by me.Adrian was much more venomous.This guys a pussycat in comparison.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Daggers No 2 Fan

ARNU wrote:Then why is it that such a tiny opinion of mine (that Murphy isn't the best jumper, header of the ball or most official friendly player around)that annoys you so much that you want to have a 10 page row about it.Others feel the same way,its not exclusively my thought.He could work on those areas couldn't he ? Once again you're arguing about trivia.Nobody died!
Superb - completely found out for having tried to twist the words of others to suit your own needs and you don't even have the basic decency to admit to it and try to squirm your way out again.
Good job I'm not like you and going to demand an apology.
Auntie Merge

To get this thread back on track....

Any rumours of any more signings?
ronaldaggero

couldn't resist adding my thoughts -for what they are worth :)

Really like Murphy , attitude , willing to chase for lost causes , has a lonely job sometimes but comes across as a team player , has an eye for goal , proper Dagger . Does like to flirt with the offside but is always looking for a chance to break away or gamble on the defender miss passing / miss judging the flight of the ball. Has a bit too much to say to the officials but a lot of the time he has a point.

But he is a Dagger and probably wouldn't fit so well elsewhere , so hope he sticks around.
speedy

Don't know whether this will kill off Bradford City's alledged interest in Murphy. They signed Aaron McLean from Hull City today.
bearaab

I hope we sign big John Akinde.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

bearaab wrote:I hope we sign big John Akinde.
No point hoping, it's definitely going to happen
Ilford Dagger

Aaron McLean - Was a reasonable striker not so long ago, never liked him because he was too arrogant amongst other things & feigned injury(very badly) against us more than once. Bradford are taking a hell of a gamble with him as he hasn't done much for a while now!
Mark

Scored on his odd Hull City cup appearances. He'll do well at that level.
Masked Man

Ilford Dagger wrote:Aaron McLean
He was part of the dirty half dozen who frequented Aldershot at one point. All cheaters and all rough. One ended up here. Can't remember his name now though, didn't do too much and left again.

Not many players I really hate, but he drew something out of me that I didn't like.
Mike the Dagger

Masked Man wrote:
Ilford Dagger wrote:Aaron McLean
He was part of the dirty half dozen who frequented Aldershot at one point. All cheaters and all rough. One ended up here. Can't remember his name now though, didn't do too much and left again.

Not many players I really hate, but he drew something out of me that I didn't like.
I will always treasure the memory of Ashley Vickers attempting to launch McLean over the Sieve on more than one occassion. I think something about McLean got up Ash's nose.

That is a long time ago though, McLean must be getting a bit long in the tooth by now.
steeevooo

Was it MacLean that Ash got sent off for at Aldershot once for trying to poke him in the eye?

It was Adam Miller that played unspectacularly for us for a while.